Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I must have dropped it in a parking lot. All of my credit cards have been shut down.tomorrow I have to now go to every office imaginable to get my replacement identification back.

I hate that, having to cancel everything and replace it. You also need to monitor your credit for a while :snoop: just the a headache. I hope the bad luck stops.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I hate that, having to cancel everything and replace it. You also need to monitor your credit for a while :snoop: just the a headache. I hope the bad luck stops.
Yup. Already cancelled my credit cards. The new ones are on the way. I got my voters reg. card and my drivers license...my replacement SS card and passport are on the way and I got a new ATM card and (Gucci:takedat:) wallet.

And I notified TransUnion to put an alert on my credit. I'm going to contact the credit union here in the VI as well to have them monitor it.

All in all, I think a vagrant just took the cash and chucked the wallet in the garbage (best case scenario) :manny:

Of course I had to take the day off for it but ehh.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I did hear cancelling credit cards hurts your credit score too.
I don't think so. I think that type of activity is bad from the perspective of looking at whether or not your at risk for fraud and whatnot but since I'm not canceling my account. I'm good.

I'm just getting a new card :manny:

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Randomly out of nowhere, part of my phone's touchscreen became unresponsive. In a vertical line where the W,S,Z keys sit on the keyboard. :snoop:

I already know getting this fixed is going to be a hassle cuz its an unlocked phone I bought straight from Sony. Aint no retail Sony stores in michigan. :mjcry:
Happened to me with one of my devices:snoop:

If you can find the digitizer for the phone, you can fix it yourself:manny:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta vent brehs:

MOTHERfukkER GODDAMN shyt I LOST MY WALLET WITH MY fukkING DRIVERS LICENSE, PASSPORT CARD, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, fukkING GODDAMN VOTERS REGISTRATION CARD AND EVEN THE NUMBER OF A GIRL I MET YESTERDAY. AND OF COURSE I HAD $250 IN CASH IN IT TOO fukk A fukk
Why you carrying all this on you anyway. Soshe? You don't know your #SS by now? How old are you nikka :snoop:

From now on carry way less, all I have is my debit and my ID and a bunch of things I deem interesting like a Japanese note that I found at work once.

You don't need all of that ish breh, carrying $250 on you, are you trying to flex on some Macho Man Randy Savage type of ish :what:

Come on mane.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had the most hectic day at work today. Internet stopped working. The shyt is crucial and I'm still a training manager. Put it like this, I bought a coffee and McMuffin this morning, been so busy, my McMuffin is right on my kitchen table....its 9:12 pm :beli: Didnt even have time to sip water. On the drive home it felt like my body was eating itself from the inside :skip:

Sped over 90mph up 285 super heated. Whipped around these slow ass drivers like a hot knife through butter :whoo:

Only good thing was I met a cool girl at work. She guessed my age as 20 :gladbron: (I'm 28) :youngsabo:and we're texting back n forth. She'll be cool to have around.

Damn, so much shyt been happenin lately I'ma need to post more in here. My 2015 has been interesting and I know exactly why. :lupe:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why you carrying all this on you anyway. Soshe? You don't know your #SS by now? How old are you nikka :snoop:

From now on carry way less, all I have is my debit and my ID and a bunch of things I deem interesting like a Japanese note that I found at work once.

You don't need all of that ish breh, carrying $250 on you, are you trying to flex on some Macho Man Randy Savage type of ish :what:

Come on mane.
I know my SS and I've been carrying everything for years now. I learned my lesson. Plus I don't like having to make mad trips to the ATM :manny:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
welp i'm confused- :troll:
i thought "hard on hoes" was something like...
when a pimp kills a hooker for being lackadaisical:birdman:
or like going overboard in torturing someone just to make a point
:whoa: literally doing some shyt described in this song

instead it's just waiting in the cut to strike back at a female who turned you down :ehh:
i guess i'm soft on hoes:damn:
a girl says NO to me??
i just dust myself off like lenny and keep it moving :flabbynsick:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know my SS and I've been carrying everything for years now. I learned my lesson. Plus I don't like having to make mad trips to the ATM :manny:
Rather take multiple trips to the ATM than lose $250 cash :snoop:

But OK cool mane.