Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Seems like a lot of people on this site are from the suburbs and grew up sheltered. :jbhmm:
Yea I fukk with a lot of folks here, but I can't really relate to some on certain topics.

Its why I stop in the chicago thread from time to time and fukk with @Barnett114 and them boys.

A lot of the shyt here is insignificant to me compared to real life shyt I'm dealing with, not getting shot for one.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Shorty sounds more childish than petty (yes there's a difference lol)
:leostare:
:jbhmm:

petty
ˈpɛti/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of little importance; trivial.
    "the petty divisions of party politics"
    synonyms: trivial, trifling, minor, small, slight, unimportant, insignificant, inessential, inconsequential, inconsiderable, negligible, paltry, footling, niggling, pettifogging, nugatory, of little account;

making things, events, or actions normal people dismiss as trivial or insignificant into excuses to be upset, uncooperative, childish, or stubborn

1. .
    :wtb:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

#AllButtSizeMatter.

tumblr_nl23aiQEoM1tyhuflo2_400.gif

That is a valid point. Even 2x4 butts need love too
May 17, 1981 :manny:

Yeah.
Not into older men? :ld:
No bullshyt, I really thought you were somewhere between 25-27

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Yea I fukk with a lot of folks here, but I can't really relate to some on certain topics.

Its why I stop in the chicago thread from time to time and fukk with @Barnett114 and them boys.

A lot of the shyt here is insignificant to me compared to real life shyt I'm dealing with, not getting shot for one.

One of the things for me is that a lot of people on here have unrealistic expectations.

Another thing is that people get mad when you don't have the same opinions or thoughts as them and will literally go to war with you over it.

You could like pepperoni pizza and they'll get pissed over the fact that they don't.

Folks been in their little safe bubbles all their lives and void of reality.