Bltch Mob
tumblr_nou81kzSCt1uo0bo4o1_500.gif

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@Ol' Otis going ghost would be one of the WOATest things to happen to my Coli experience rn...Come back breh. :damn:

But, I'm out for a couple of weeks ya'll...Gotta leave school to meet my folks...Take care of business and shyt....be byke in a couple of weeks....Bye ya'll. :salute:@SmokyQuartz hold my torch breh......

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@Ol' Otis going ghost would be one of the WOATest things to happen to my Coli experience rn...Come back breh. :damn:

But, I'm out for a couple of weeks ya'll...Gotta leave school to meet my folks...Take care of business and shyt....be byke in a couple of weeks....Bye ya'll. :salute:@SmokyQuartz hold my torch breh......

Opps..... Didn't tag you properly breh @SmokyQuartz .......Peace out to you breh, I'll be back in a minute.......

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Lol, they will never learn. And attention seeking women know exactly what they are doing.

"My p*ssy is dried af". Come on now. :mjlol:

You ain't no Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Usher, etc, to pull that off. Lucky thing I peep how the game is at an early age. :wow:

No, my Korean loving black queen. :smile:

Big brolo went on a break so he will return soon.
Facts breh.
benefits-of-water-001.jpg

Water. :wow:
Exactly. I don't see near none of them tumblr bytches giving you at least one out of the ten postives. :hahahaha:When ever I'm thirsty H20 always got my back. :shebad:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Even rough he's God family he still acts like a older brother legit pointed to a Miss with a fat ass then went "Gah damn!" Then, looked at someone's auntie while talking about what has to be done for for the bathroom and saw she had a big butt in a sundress and went "Oh yeah? :leon:" :dead: