Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm hungry again went to the Mexican restaurant with my mom earlier and still hungry.

Thing is Idk what I want to eat.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
One of the things for me is that a lot of people on here have unrealistic expectations.

Another thing is that people get mad when you don't have the same opinions or thoughts as them and will literally go to war with you over it.

You could like pepperoni pizza and they'll get pissed over the fact that they don't.

Folks been in their little safe bubbles all their lives and void of reality.
Nah I don't do that arguing shyt, especially online.

Prefer doing shyt that relieves stress not adds on

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Seems like a lot of people on this site are from the suburbs and grew up sheltered. :jbhmm:
One of the things for me is that a lot of people on here have unrealistic expectations.

Another thing is that people get mad when you don't have the same opinions or thoughts as them and will literally go to war with you over it.

You could like pepperoni pizza and they'll get pissed over the fact that they don't.

Folks been in their little safe bubbles all their lives and void of reality.

A lot of them are just ignorant. I grew up sheltered due circumstances beyond my control. I think what helped me in my early years was going to school with kids that were different and later dealing with people from all walks of life.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Is that you in the avi?

Yes, ma'am
safaree.gif

I love it when a man is dressed nice and neat.

Thank you! My pops taught me how to dress like this every since I was a child. All credits to Papa Mega for teaching me how to act/dress like a man.

I was celebrating with my homies the other day because he finally put a ring on his black queen. Black men only night out lol.