Im adopted.
26f9958843d4ccd9f2d8f95a20dcdf3a--albino-african-african-children.jpg

You and your cousins.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to the gym early today since I took off from work today. I took off today just in case i went to the pride march in which i didnt go. Have gone there four times straight in a row so. Contemplating about doing legs and back today. Trying to get my deadlift form correct while lifting heavy.

I don't think some people realize how used I am to being alone, doing things by myself, how I'm used to feeling lonely, angry, sad, being let down by others and etc that if they really wanted to wow me, they would basically bother me, not leave me alone, surprise me by coming through to see me without me knowing and shyt like that. I was forced to be comfortable being alone and lonely growing up which is why I'm not all that social, choose to avoid social situations, and shyt like that. The key to figuring me out is basically caring about me, sticking with me and etc when I expect someone not to do either or to ditch me. I like having space but I actually do want someone who I like to violate it to make me know that they really love me and care about me. Like if they came over here when I was alone, made love to me and cuddled me. I'm saying too much but then again, I don't think there is anybody on here that knows me or is stalking me so no one I know will know this.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Going to the gym early today since I took off. I took off today just in case i went to the pride march in which i didnt go. Have gone there four times straight in a row so. Contemplating about doing legs and back today. Trying to get my deadlift form correct while lifting heavy.

I don't think some people realize how used I am to being alone, doing things by myself, how I'm used to feeling lonely, angry, sad, being let down by others and etc that if they really wanted to wow me, they would basically bother me, not leave me alone, surprise me by coming through to see me without me knowing and shyt like that. The key to figuring me out is basically caring about me, sticking with me and etc when I expect someone not to do either or to ditch me. I like having space but I actually do want someone who I like to violate it to make me know that they really love me and care about me.
:hug:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz