Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone ever done a Tell All on this website that went super plat? Besides PK because exposing simps in your inbox doesn't really count when everyone already knew they were thirsty for her. I'm talking about info on who has fukked who. Who has dated who. Who has sent people nudes. Ect.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone ever done a Tell All on this website that went super plat? Besides PK because exposing simps in your inbox doesn't really count when everyone already knew they were thirsty for her. I'm talking about info on who has fukked who. Who has dated who. Who has sent people nudes. Ect.

oh for petes sake

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If we had an anonymous confession, we may be able to get some fukkery:mjpls:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
If we had an anonymous confession, we may be able to get some fukkery:mjpls:

I heard it's already been done before, plus a whole lot of people are liable to lie.

On my old kpop forum there was a tumblr page for users to submit their confessions anonymously about the website. It was like a Mean Girls Burn Book, basically just a lot of jealous people talking shyt because they were too afraid to go toe to toe with the users they didn't like. Kinda like certain people are on here with me.