Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Are you ever gonna admit you have light skinned privilege?
Where is this coming from? You're implying or acting as if I ever said light-skinned privilege doesn't exist. It unfortunately does.:gucci:

You should be asking your boy @Yusuke that, he's more likely to deny it.:pachaha:

I haven't cammed up in TC in about 5 months and yet you're overstating & fixated on my beautiful melanin:wow:

If I ever show my face on TC again, I'm camming up in the dark and the only thing y'all will see is my earrings, the white of my eye balls and teeth.
full

I can't be having bi-racials G-checking my blackness in these coli streets like I'm apart of y'all crew.
full

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
\
Where is this coming from? You're implying or acting as if I ever said light-skinned privilege doesn't exist. It unfortunately does.:gucci:

You should be asking your boy @Yusuke that, he's more likely to deny it.:pachaha:

I haven't cammed up in TC in about 5 months and yet you're overstating & fixated on the my beautiful melanin:wow:

If I ever show my face on TC again, I'm camming up in the dark and the only thing y'all will see is my earrings, the white of my eye balls and teeth.
full

I can't be having bi-racials G-checking my blackness in these coli streets like I'm apart of y'all crew.
full

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

I haven't cammed up in TC in about 5 months and yet you're overstating & fixated on the my beautiful melanin:wow:

full

full
lmfao shut up