Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I had feelings for Marcus but he liked you better. Of course I'm gonna feel some type of way :ld:

He's just a scapegoat, it isn't about him because if we were friends you wouldn't have did what you did, and you've been cruel to other people who have treated you nicely so knowing you're capable of saying and doing really foul things to the people you care about doesn't fly with me, which is why I decided to just ignore you and let you be.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Mojo spitting facts as usual.

Meanwhile I'm about to miss the season premiere of Power, gods gift to cable television programming

FML
IDK bruh.
I just spend a lot of my real life waking hours feeling sad.
Borderline depressed and shyt.
I hop online to distract myself from that.
I don't get allowing yourself to be negatively affected by shyt you actually have control over? :mindblown:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's just a scapegoat, it isn't about him because if we were friends you wouldn't have did what you did, and you've been cruel to other people who have treated you nicely so knowing you're capable of saying and doing really foul things to the people you care about doesn't fly with me, which is why I decided to just ignore you and let you be.
it was always about him. It was always about that. Who else have I been cruel too lol? Nothing I do is random just to hurt peoples feelings. If you think I did something to you, you could've asked bc I always tell the truth whether I was in the wrong or not

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm about to do some pushups, pull ups, dips, and jog for a bit. Good luck with your workout breh.

I wish I could do those routines but I don't want to flare up my asthma. As far as the jogging goes, I haven't run in years so Idk how my knees would hold up.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I've found this to be not only the best face moisturizer, but also the best hair moisturizer:

300.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This soda be hard to stay away from. Most sugar honestly
tenor.gif
Sodas, juices, dranks, etc, even foods, with corn syrup and artificial sugars are the devil. fukk a diet soda.

Look for healthy alternatives.

Grilled instead of fried.
Reduce your red meat and dairy intake.
Sunchips/Fruits/Almonds/pretzels instead of chips, fries and cookies.
Switch out your carbs with whole grains, sweet potatoes, etc.
Avoid any food that isn't produce that is white.
Try to eat meals that are naturally colorful. Like Tacos, burritos, salads, mixed vegetables.
shyt, throw some fruit, beans or veggies into any thing you make. Fruit in cereal, mixed veggies in rice, kidney/black beans in your meat dish.
Add shakes, it's so easy.
Banana + almond milk + peanut butter and ice.
Spinach + frozen fruit + water and ice. (Honey optional)

Diet is super important.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
it was always about him. It was always about that. Who else have I been cruel too lol? Nothing I do is random just to hurt peoples feelings. If you think I did something to you, you could've asked bc I always tell the truth whether I was in the wrong or not

:what: he's no fukking prize and you're way too possessive of people.

I don't think you did anything to me, you and I both know what you did otherwise you wouldn't have tried apologizing. Leaving out details to save you from embarrasment because you were wylin.

The fact that you're trying to act like you never did anything lets me know you were never sincere.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Played like shyt out there today. That's my own fault I should have taken my headphones with me like I usually do to get in my zone. But I thought I was going to be working today. It's cool, not making that mistake again