Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Soda's switch from natural sugar to high fructose corn syrup and the increased serving sizes are the main causes of obesity in this country.

So it's not the soda but the artificial sugars (they suppress the hormones that tell you when you are no longer hunger). Pretty much everything is ok in moderation.
Cin it was a joke, you went intellectual on me

:coreynikkaplease:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:bryan:
IDK about all that bruh.
But I do agree, your time on the internet should be spent focused on the things that titillate you. :ehh:
All that other bullshyt is for the birds.

:o: th- thank you.
You're so sweet. :wow:
And don't tempt me.
I'll flood your pms with sad poetry and masochistic requests for critique. :stop:
Poetry, you say? :jbhmm:

We have a poetry thread but people don't usually post in it. Why don't you send me a sample or example of your poetry? If you feel comfortable sharing.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Sodas, juices, dranks, etc, even foods, with corn syrup and artificial sugars are the devil. fukk a diet soda.

Look for healthy alternatives.

Grilled instead of fried.
Reduce your red meat and dairy intake.
Sunchips/Fruits/Almonds/pretzels instead of chips, fries and cookies.
Switch out your carbs with whole grains, sweet potatoes, etc.
Avoid any food that isn't produce that is white.
Try to eat meals that are naturally colorful. Like Tacos, burritos, salads, mixed vegetables.
shyt, throw some fruit, beans or veggies into any thing you make. Fruit in cereal, mixed veggies in rice, kidney/black beans in your meat dish.
Add shakes, it's so easy.
Banana + almond milk + peanut butter and ice.
Spinach + frozen fruit + water and ice. (Honey optional)

Diet is super important.

but how does this help me fight my sugar addiction and make me NOT want sugar

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Looking like ONE's drawing of Frieza in your avi :russ:

I finally caught up on super and saw this drawing when they placed him in their roster for the tournament of power and started dying especially since they spelled his name wrong. Super is lowkey fukking hilarious and I love it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
but how does this help me fight my sugar addiction and make me NOT want sugar
Healthy alternatives.
Wean yourself off.
I'm not an advocate of going cold turkey unless you have someone holding you accountable.

So for me. I gave up sodas and drank sweet tea and juices. Increased my water intake. Flavored waters like vitamin water, teas, increased water intake even more.

Eventually, you won't even want to drink soda like you used to because your taste will have become unaccustomed to it and it will taste too sweet/syrupy.

Instead, indulge in dark chocolate, fruits, fruit smoothies. It's ok to occasionally have a guilty pleasure like mine is banana twinkies. But it's not a everyday habit.

It's a lifestyle change.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk. If you're LGBT and pride is the only time you sport your colors or show that you're proud to be gay, then you are totally missing the point. Make it a point to be proud of your sexual orientation and gender identity before June 1st and after June 30th. No need to wait til now. This is why as of late I haven't been really up and ready to go to pride and all these activities. We can have pride July 1st or November or January. Why wait to June to be gay and proud? I totally get why we have LGBT month and the parades and gatherings but I think many people don't know the point or at least forgot about it or aren't representing that purpose. I know how pride has turn into a commercial thing, partying and sex hunt for guys and women especially guys to go crazy and shyt. Last year, I felt real uncomfortable at how predatory so many guys were acting to the point where some of them were literally trying to go on some "come home with me" shyt. I don't know you, fam. Better chill with that bullshyt. I'm looking at these dudes like they are wilding. One reason why I completely have stopped with messing with those apps a long time ago. It's negative as fukk and dudes are losing their humanity, self respect and etc where we see each other as objects and not people. Folks never humble themselves enough to get to know other people. They have to make it all about them. Cant see what another person is into, their personality, their humanity. Its basically them seeing what they want to see. Just basically the whole come over to fukk me and good luck with your existence. It's disturbing. This oversexed shyt going around gay men is not healthy and hate how this is constantly pushed to the point where guys can't even chill. It shouldn't even be like this but to no surprise, I think many lgbt have self hate issues.

I also have to say that I am still disgusted at how so many people last year made the Orlando tragedy about themselves via social media with the "we are Orlando" meme. You are not. Even worse, they were doing it for the likes. For one time, can folks allow themselves to be humble to realize that it's not all about them. This is what has to disturbing me a bit. A little less ego and more humility.

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Healthy alternatives.
Wean yourself off.
I'm not an advocate of going cold turkey unless you have someone holding you accountable.

So for me. I gave up sodas and drank sweet tea and juices. Increased my water intake. Flavored waters like vitamin water, teas, increased water intake even more.

Eventually, you won't even want to drink soda like you used to because your taste will have become unaccustomed to it and it will taste too sweet/syrupy.

Instead, indulge in dark chocolate, fruits, fruit smoothies. It's ok to occasionally have a guilty pleasure like mine is banana twinkies. But it's not a everyday habit.

It's a lifestyle change.

I really wish I wasn't lying but the thought of this makes me uncomfortable :hubie:

What juice brands do you drink?

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wouldnt hold your breath. People dont like using tags round here.

No diss but you lowkey have horrible taste in men.
Deeeeee Wolf :mjgrin:

I finally caught up on super and saw this drawing when they placed him in their roster for the tournament of power and started dying especially since they spelled his name wrong. Super is lowkey fukking hilarious and I love it

Do you realize who you are quoting with this nonsense? :what:

I almost Negged you for even making me think of cutting back on sugar

I NEED to REPLACE it
Outside of alot of sumbshyt reasoning and plotholes Super isn't bad.
And damn, you that much of a sugar addict? :Superdahell: