Daps
DDHVm2ZXcAEccn_.jpg

:wow:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Do you have beef with Kant? :jbhmm:

Even though it's no one's business I've done my best to ignore her and her sneaky antics but there's only so much crap one can take. Passive aggressive comments are cowardly and she's too immature to let things go because people have a hard time forgiving her, and with good reason. You can befriend her and be protective of her like I myself did and then get sucked into bs.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
When you realize everyone is far more concerned with themselves than they are with you, it really takes the pressure off.
Because even when you're being addressed, it's not about you, it's about them.
And you are under NO compunction to invest yourself in affairs that don't concern you.
:ehh:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Unlike in life, on the internet I can focus on the things that I like and find interesting and literally ignore the rest.
It's worked for me so far and I would recommend the same to all those who find themselves inexplicably mired in bullshyt they'd rather not participate in.
Simple, no? :ld:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When you realize everyone is far more concerned with themselves than they are with you, it really takes the pressure off.
Because even when you're being addressed, it's not about you, it's about them.
And you are under NO compunction to invest yourself in affairs that don't concern you.
:ehh:
Mojo spitting facts as usual.

Meanwhile I'm about to miss the season premiere of Power, gods gift to cable television programming

FML