Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
There isn't a smiley that expresses the type of disdain I have for Rob Gronkowski

It's not pure hate, but I'm not indifferent to him

It's like a mix of :francis:+:beli:+:why:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true you can claim graduate school expenses on taxes? I start grad school in the fall

Also anyone know of any sites that will help me in grad school, I've been out of school for 6 yes and I'm nervous about grad school

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Michiko Miyuki , Grizzy, flee, big boi, lilced, and whoever else I missed from the new tinychat are cool and refreshing. I'm definitely not a night person so I probably won't be doing that again.

@marcuz stop being so hostile, if you want to argue do it in a different tinychat.

Also

Some people are still awkward and not inserting themselves into the chat correctly. Some people are still there just to be messy and collect information on people or air out your business. Some people are hell bent on being petty by taking shots but then hiding their hands. I just recommend that people still using tinychat and for the new people to be cautious.

Also
@KaliOshun was looking :noah:

I addressed Athy about learning to speak French and idk whether she didn't hear me or if she just ignored me but alls I know is that I didn't get a response (heard some meows) and I was hurt :mjcry: