Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's crazy how some hating ass grown men can do everything in their power to try and mess up a perfect situation going on between you and a girl you like. It's crazy how the girl you like would take his word over your word... We have some hating ass people in this world. :francis:
Thats some hoe ass shyt that nikkas do out here.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Immature people and the games they play. Is it so hard to behave like an adult. If your friends are encouraging you to be immature and you're an adult, then you need to start surrounding yourself around more mature people. I could tell that this person obviously doesn't have the right voices in their ear and they desperately need guidance. I see who they hang around with and sadly, its a lot of other immature people who are tripping. I'll call them tomorrow or later tonight to reach out to them if they are willing to talk and listen because they are making no sense.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

tenor.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Pixels and computer screens don't hide the nature of people from those with all of their eyes opened. Strengths, weaknesses, insecurities, prejudices, etc... always shine through even though we try to hide ourselves with an electronic cloak. I don't hide myself, I am who I am..I detest whom I detest and like whom I like. Darkness bests hides the light

@gogogubari
@Coco
@KaliOshun
@BlackPearl The Empress
@The Grendel

@[B]King Musa [/B][[B]/[/B]USER]
[B][USER=30797]@Mojo Jojo Morpheus

@Ol' Otis

Most of you are going through changes or are getting ready to, whether it's new careers, new locations, new loves, etc..be courageous and trust in your instincts, your conscience. Don't concern yourself with the trivial, don't chase after things not yet ripe for it's season, build for yourself strong walls, be happy with the work of your hands and the blessings of prosperity in the midst of confusion. May the sun never set on the day of your rising. [/B][/USER]

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Pixels and computer screens don't hide the nature of people from those with all of their eyes opened. Strengths, weaknesses, insecurities, prejudices, etc... always shine through even though we try to hide ourselves with an electronic cloak. I don't hide myself, I am who I am..I detest whom I detest and like whom I like. Darkness bests hides the light

@gogogubari
@Coco
@KaliOshun
@BlackPearl The Empress
@The Grendel

@Ol' Otis

Most of you are going through changes or are getting ready to, whether it's new careers, new locations, new loves, etc..be courageous and trust in your instincts, your conscience. Don't concern yourself with the trivial, don't chase after things not yet ripe for it's season, build for yourself strong walls, be happy with the work of your hands and the blessings of prosperity in the midst of confusion. May the sun never set on the day of your rising. [/B][/USER]
:mjcry: the love today is amazing

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@gogogubari
@Coco
@KaliOshun
@BlackPearl The Empress
@The Grendel

@Ol' Otis

:Mjgrinanna: