Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Pixels and computer screens don't hide the nature of people from those with all of their eyes opened. Strengths, weaknesses, insecurities, prejudices, etc... always shine through even though we try to hide ourselves with an electronic cloak. I don't hide myself, I am who I am..I detest whom I detest and like whom I like. Darkness bests hides the light

@gogogubari
@Coco
@KaliOshun
@BlackPearl The Empress
@The Grendel

@[B]King Musa [/B][[B]/[/B]USER]
[B][USER=30797]@Mojo Jojo Morpheus

@Ol' Otis

Most of you are going through changes or are getting ready to, whether it's new careers, new locations, new loves, etc..be courageous and trust in your instincts, your conscience. Don't concern yourself with the trivial, don't chase after things not yet ripe for it's season, build for yourself strong walls, be happy with the work of your hands and the blessings of prosperity in the midst of confusion. May the sun never set on the day of your rising. [/B][/USER]
Thanks for the wisdom, brother. I needed this the way my new path is shapping up.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It's becoming very very difficult to defend my peers as of late...And I love ya'll nikkas mane, I really do, but, with all these shyt that keeps coming up every other week...All this garbage already on the inter-webs....The shyt the nikkas in the spotlight are doing....Some of the foul shyt some brehs are doing everyday to BW...It's only so much justifying and cape crusading I can do until I just have to dead the shyt completely and sit on the sideline. This is by no means an indictment on Black men collectively but, it's gotten to the point where "it just is what it is." :yeshrug:All I can hope for in the mean time is that BW continue doing what they're doing...Being great..and, that's it. And before any one quotes me hooting and hollering, just know I ain't gone read none of that shyt.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's becoming very very difficult to defend my peers as of late...And I love ya'll nikkas mane, I really do, but, with all these shyt that keeps coming up every other week...All this garbage already on the inter-webs....The shyt the nikkas in the spotlight are doing....Some of the foul shyt some brehs are doing everyday to BW...It's only so much justifying and cape crusading I can do until I just have to dead the shyt completely and sit on the sideline. This is by no means an indictment on Black men collectively but, it's gotten to the point where "it just is what it is." :yeshrug:All I can hope for in the mean time is that BW continue doing what they're doing...Being great..and, that's it. And before any one quotes me hooting and hollering, just know I ain't gone read none of that shyt.
how do you feel about pegging?