Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
LOL

So I was looking for @BmoreGorilla 's c00n list thread via google and this is what came up:

http://www.hamsterhideout.com/forum...anityuglyrated-gogogubari-and-elle-driver.11/

@Elle Driver @Poitier @gogogubari @sanityovar8ted

Lmao :laff:

Don't promote that site, I don't fukk with it at all but its funny as hell to me that they're talking about us over there.

I think the greater implication is that we have posters here that are over there too :mjpls:

Maybe we need to...air these individuals out :mjpls:.

EDIT: Lmao the site comes up as "hamsterhideout" on here :laff:

Brook is hilarious.
O yea I remember signing up but never posted....hmm this nikka be sending me messages from there but he made a thread about me huh.......air dey bytch ass's tf out....I might still have my login info for over there so lemme know what y'all need.....can't respond til I get off work later today tho

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
O yea I remember signing up but never posted....hmm this nikka be sending me messages from there but he made a thread about me huh.......air dey bytch ass's tf out....I might still have my login info for over there so lemme know what y'all need.....can't respond til I get off work later today tho
Thanks sister I'll get back to you if I think of anything:scheme:.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its supposed to because of the
Jack Splatter
drama...its really called the black board or something like that. Brook does not fukk with him at all and it was a historical event in Coli history considering everything that transpired up to that point. I can really go down memory lane but it will take some time.
please do. Jack didnt seem bad when we spoke. I wanna know what happened

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
@The Wave you've been posting really well lately :ehh: I think I'm going to nominate you for 2017 MVP :ehh:.
Agreed.
@The Wave is, legit, one of the most even-keeled, sensible posters on here.
Posts with a clarity & maturity which is alarmingly deficient on this subforum.
6 months in & he gets my vote too. :ehh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Tuna Steak is not the same as Tuna in the sense you're scusting at.

IMG_2862.jpg

Grilled-Tuna-Steaks-with-Cilantro-and-Basil.png

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
It's crazy how some hating ass grown men can do everything in their power to try and mess up a perfect situation going on between you and a girl you like. It's crazy how the girl you like would take his word over your word... We have some hating ass people in this world. :francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
LOL

So I was looking for @BmoreGorilla 's c00n list thread via google and this is what came up:

http://www.hamsterhideout.com/forum...anityuglyrated-gogogubari-and-elle-driver.11/

@Elle Driver @Poitier @gogogubari @sanityovar8ted

Lmao :laff:

Don't promote that site, I don't fukk with it at all but its funny as hell to me that they're talking about us over there.

I think the greater implication is that we have posters here that are over there too :mjpls:

Maybe we need to...air these individuals out :mjpls:.

EDIT: Lmao the site comes up as "hamsterhideout" on here :laff:

Brook is hilarious.
Apparently I fukked cook and white men in the past lol.