Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I spent about 2,600 that was flight, a room for 14 days (that was like an apartment in downtown Miami), Three tours, and a safari.

Once I got there I got a 90 min massage and bought some nice art. I wasnt cheap at all ( I ate at nice places, clothes, bought bottles in the club, ect)but if you wanna do it for less you can....

I go on vacation for motivation and inspiration I left with an abundance of both :wow:
:scust:
giphy.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse whats the real website? I clicked on it and it really took me to a hamster hideout
Its supposed to because of the
Jack Splatter
drama...its really called the black board or something like that. Brook does not fukk with him at all and it was a historical event in Coli history considering everything that transpired up to that point. I can really go down memory lane but it will take some time.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
LOL

So I was looking for @BmoreGorilla 's c00n list thread via google and this is what came up:

http://www.hamsterhideout.com/forum...anityuglyrated-gogogubari-and-elle-driver.11/

@Elle Driver @Poitier @gogogubari @sanityovar8ted

Lmao :laff:

Don't promote that site, I don't fukk with it at all but its funny as hell to me that they're talking about us over there.

I think the greater implication is that we have posters here that are over there too :mjpls:

Maybe we need to...air these individuals out :mjpls:.

EDIT: Lmao the site comes up as "hamsterhideout" on here :laff:

Brook is hilarious.

Jack and them Blackboard members been stalking us and yeah there is some overlap with posters :mjpls:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
No. You're biased. The wave isn't known for his posts. He is known for being an attractive thot. Like you. I have depth. I'm known for my deep, thought provoking life changing posts and perspective.
You're triggered. I'm a heterosexual man so you calling him an attractive thot is something lost on me since I don't follow his posts for that. Unlike you, your depth goes as far as cum play and uniquely sexual posts that are in line with who you identify as gender and orientation wise.

My life hasn't changed because of your posts or perspective and never will.

You're a good poster though and I'll continue to dap as I see fit nonetheless.

Oh and I'm not a thot.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You're triggered. I'm a heterosexual man so you calling him an attractive thot is something lost on me since I don't follow his posts for that. Unlike you, your depth goes as far as cum play and uniquely sexual posts that are in line with who you identify as gender and orientation wise.

My life hasn't changed because of your posts or perspective and never will.

You're a good poster though and I'll continue to dap as I see fit nonetheless.

Oh and I'm not a thot.
:rolleyes: