Big timah timah
Daps
e40.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk. Some people don't realize the reason why you do what you've done for them or treat them a certain way is because you actually respect them enough to expect more from them than you would from other people. :snoop: and when they do certain lame shyt to me that is just downright unacceptable or just won't humble themselves to do something, it's really man. I would expect that from someone of a lesser caliber.

Hell, I actually challenged someone who i respect to do something for me just to see what point I'm getting at. When they go like "naw, I can't do it for whatever excuse". I'm like :comeon: and it's not even anything crazy. They act like I'm going to do some Jeffrey Dahmer shyt and all I'm trying to do is just chill out with them outside their bubble to see how they really are because personally, I'm trying to see how real they are and them to see how I am where I'm at in my comfort zone. I'm always coming over to them and meet them around their people and shyt. That's cool but think it's weird that they never pushed to get to know me like that or do their research and checking my credentials or see if what I'm saying is true even out of curiosity. That's good and all but I respect when someone questions my shyt where they are willing to see first hand if I'm lying and shyt not from a distance. You know how someone is when they are in their comfort zone around certain people, settings and etc where they can control shyt. It's a different story when they are in a different area around people who they don't know. A real person would come through though, not run, hide,coward and make excuses. I guess they're not real as I thought. Oh well.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
LOL

So I was looking for @BmoreGorilla 's c00n list thread via google and this is what came up:

http://www.hamsterhideout.com/forum...anityuglyrated-gogogubari-and-elle-driver.11/

@Elle Driver @Poitier @gogogubari @sanityovar8ted

Lmao :laff:

Don't promote that site, I don't fukk with it at all but its funny as hell to me that they're talking about us over there.

I think the greater implication is that we have posters here that are over there too :mjpls:

Maybe we need to...air these individuals out :mjpls:.

EDIT: Lmao the site comes up as "hamsterhideout" on here :laff:

Brook is hilarious.