The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Anna Nicole Smith and that current one that looks like Cindy crawford, etc say hi. These were like the first plus size models lmao

yea she was up and down though, at least i dont recall the media overly praising her..but i could be wrong since i was young back then:yeshrug:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Damn the hate is real. Why are there so many threads about her? It really aint that serious, like for real for real. I couldn't give a fukk about how somebody looks or why they do...:yeshrug:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Not now, but Melissa McCarthy, Adele before she lost the weight. I would say Crissy Metz is the current one all she gets is praise and empathy.

Adele could sing, nobody was sexualizing her. Hell, she don't even be in the spotlight like that. Melissa is funny to some people I guess. Again, nobody is sexualizing her.

And by sexualizing I mean tryna make them a standard of beauty. This shyt with Lizzo is on a whole 'nother level.

Ashley Graham is a pretty big celeb both literally and figuratively

I don't know who she is but :russ:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If you don't know just say you don't know. I mean I know this shyt is a race for daps, but goddamm

mothef****, if u pay attention to the media, white media will push a blonde bombshell or even an average white broad 9.99/10 as a sex symbol. when it comes to black folks they have no issues parading women like lizzo, monique gaby sidaby at the fore front in bikini shots and whatnot. Obsesse women are not accepted in white society, while with black folks is a little bit more accepted, since nikkas will call broads that are clearly overweight "thick"

u should know even white women that are just thick are considered fat to most of white society:mjtf:

:what:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Damn the hate is real. Why are there so many threads about her? It really aint that serious, like for real for real. I couldn't give a fukk about how somebody looks or why they do...:yeshrug:

these are public people with very public lives.

a - they can be criticized just like anybody else
b - they are looked up to and should be setting an example

I wouldnt want my daughter looking up to somebody like that, with no sense of self awareness or shame, and zero desire to live a healthier lifestyle. Being fat is NOT healthy, and being "big boned" is not an excuse to not try and lose some weight.

Last edited: