Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats crazy is now majority of her appeal is based on being big at this point

So if she was to lose weight she'd probably lose a lot of that women support

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
First off, I didn’t even know this bytch existed until last week.

second off, why has she allowed herself to be so obese despite having access to the best trainers, dietitians and chefs in the world? Does she have a reverse version of body dysmorphia wherein she sees herself in the mirror and thinks it’s Beyonce looking back at her?

let’s cancel this bytch and bring fat shaming back en vogue for 2020. To do otherwise is dangerous for the health of women everywhere and for the erections (or there lack of, to be honest) for men.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
i'd rather reserve any vitrol for cacs than another black person
Hers and Precious’ celebration of obesity is nearly as damaging to the black community as white oppression. Diabetes and heart disease are leading killers of black people. I will reserve no vitriol for women who cloak their laziness in the shroud of fake self confidence and accuse anyone who disagrees with them as fat shaming misogynists. This behavior needs to stop.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because her “backers“ love a fat black woman embarrassing herself. If she was a skinny attractive black woman she would be obscure.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nah

you just another white man in black skin.

Hers and Precious’ celebration of obesity is nearly as damaging to the black community as white oppression. Diabetes and heart disease are leading killers of black people. I will reserve no vitriol for women who cloak their laziness in the shroud of fake self confidence and accuse anyone who disagrees with them as fat shaming misogynists. This behavior needs to stop.