The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Daps
mothef****, if u pay attention to the media, white media will push a blonde bombshell or even an average white broad 9.99/10 as a sex symbol. when it comes to black folks they have no issues parading women like lizzo, monique gaby sidaby at the fore front in bikini shots and whatnot. Obsesse women are not accepted in white society, while with black folks is a little bit more accepted, since nikkas will call broads that are clearly overweight "thick"

u should know even white women that are just thick are considered fat to most of white society:mjtf:

:what:

Juelz gif

#ifyoudontknowjusysayyoudontknow

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:ironic coming from the breh who bragged about knowing dealers like a cheerleading ass cac. ol' pom-pom ass nikka.

get your mind right.

Yea wanting the women you love to live long healthy lives and not have to pay a small fortune on medical care is cac shyt.

I'm so glad we got real nikkas like you to Shepard black folks into our current state of prosperity.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"i was gettin' 16ths for $25" head ass on somewhere boy

I said something about my past 1 time and u hung up on it.

I said that to illustrate to people that when we talk on these matters, one of us has been around money for decades. Who graduated from the streets to a respectable business owner. Who understands and interacts with a variety of people.

The other one fukks fat women and let's them penetrate him for a place to stay well into his 30s...

You bum ass hobosexual

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:and I applaud your efforts from how you treat your employees to everything else

I still think you a fukk nikka personally, but that's inconsequential at the end of the day

I said something about my past 1 time and u hung up on it.

I said that to illustrate to people that when we talk on these matters, one of us has been around money for decades. Who graduated from the streets to a respectable business owner. Who understands and interacts with a variety of people.

The other one fukks fat women for a place to stay well into his 30s...

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LIZZO done reached Tariq Nasheed status on here. bytch got her own dedicated mega thread :wow:

Daps

191007100948-lizzo-talks-body-shaming-feedback-sot-mxp-vpx-00003011-super-169.jpg

(CNN) — Lizzo is set to show some love to her hometown.

The Grammy-winning singer is scheduled to perform at RodeoHouston, according to its lineup of artists.

Raised in Houston, Lizzo attended Alief Elsik High School and the University of Houston.

She played in the band at both schools and has talked about the city's influence on her love of music.

Lizzo is set to perform Friday, March 13, which is Black Heritage Day, at NRG Stadium.

RodeoHouston will run from March 3 to March 22. It bills itself as the largest indoor livestock exhibition and rodeo in the world and features concerts each day after the rodeo events are completed. Inside sources say that they are making plans to have security watch over the food so Lizzo doesn’t eat it all. We haven’t fully verified the accuracy of that story yet.

Willie Nelson, Khalid, Gwen Stefani and Becky G are some of the featured artists for the event.

CNN has reached out to reps for Lizzo for comment.