The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
R4XcWnt.gif

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
She's going to double down as long as Hivemind Twitter is willing to defend her antics. Though it's almost a certainty she will "betray" them by losing weight and being praised for it, much like the Adele situation. I saw one of the mentally ill twits state that people celebrating Adele's weight loss is why she has always hated her own body. What?!

:mjtf:

As she should... I’m not going to lie to a heroine addict and tell them everything is all good. These fat people are ADDICTS and we keep enabling them. Well I’m- #HOF Hard on Fatties till I breathe my last breathe

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjtf:

As she should... I’m not going to lie to a heroine addict and tell them everything is all good. These fat people are ADDICTS and we keep enabling them. Well I’m- #HOF Hard on Fatties till I breathe my last breathe

No, people celebrating the weight loss of others made this chick hate her body even more instead of being inspired by the weight loss being celebrated. That's demented. How horrible of a person must you be to feel that way?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
No, people celebrating the weight loss of others made this chick hate her body even more instead of being inspired by the weight loss being celebrated. That's demented. How horrible of a person must you be to feel that way?

That is the root of why she eats so much and the reason she is an Addict. It’s all steeped in insecurity. You know what, I actually feel bad for her now so I’ll say no mo