The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn brehs are cold in these comments :pachaha:

Lizzo hopped on the video and dropped 100% truth and jewels for really anybody out there and people just shyt on her because they feel how they wanna feel about her. i'm not a fan of her music but everything she said was valid and if the comments is like this here you can only imagine the type of shyt she hears daily in person. shyt is wild.
cos its captain obvious sh't and people can see this is just another cry for attention...that's why niccas in here are :camby:

she's doing what she always does, just a new flavour now

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
cos its captain obvious sh't and people can see this is just another cry for attention...that's why niccas in here are :camby:

she's doing what she always does, just a new flavour now
Most of life's biggest lessons are some captain obvious shyt. We all reach the destination at different times.

Im going off of her words alone. I don't know shyt about her except she gets naked and people hate/love her.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s funny because I wouldn’t know much about Lizzo if it wasn’t for this forum.

:russ:

I mean, I hear her music from time to time but I already didn’t like her songs before I knew who she was

But y’all keep going with the updates on someone y’all hate

:mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that so many think it does amazes me. There are lots of lonely famous rich people.
F A C T S

i know 6 rich people, 2 wealthy nah rass people (this two are a couple)

all 8 of them...miserable as hell...they live the nuttiest lives in terms of experiences, but they've all admitted to me in the past two years they're miserable for one reason or the other....and it's never money sh't, universal life sh't that money can't buy :yeshrug:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F A C T S

i know 6 rich people, 2 wealthy nah rass people (this two are a couple)

all 8 of them...miserable as hell...they live the nuttiest lives in terms of experiences, but they've all admitted to me in the past two years they're miserable for one reason or the other....and it's never money sh't, universal life sh't that money can't buy :yeshrug:

This! It's always this. Money and or fame makes a person's life significantly better but there's no guarantee they'll be happy. Some of these people just don't get it.