The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you mean to tell me that you spent your whole career showing canned hams called asscheeks to complete strangers, talk all this fat positive bullshyt while being the "safe" fat friend of white america, and now it dawns on you that you are left alone and ashamed because you are not happy despite setting low bar to gain fame and wealth.
tenor.gif

I can't with these "mental" tweets, igs, and youtube whatever the hells because there were red flags before you got into the game and now it's all "you don't know" to a bunch of strangers who resemble the "first time" meme. Just play a Smokie Norful song, pray and STFU:unimpressed:
couldn't have said it better myself

a clown does clown things and is upset the world treats her like a clown, whodathunkit? :ohhh:

saw through that fake confidence from day 1...if she was so comfortable being a fat ass she wouldn't have tried to show she was comfortable every chance she got

plus I just had a disdain for her because I hate black folk that allow themselves to become white culture tamagotchi's

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
damn brehs are cold in these comments :pachaha:

Lizzo hopped on the video and dropped 100% truth and jewels for really anybody out there and people just shyt on her because they feel how they wanna feel about her. i'm not a fan of her music but everything she said was valid and if the comments is like this here you can only imagine the type of shyt she hears daily in person. shyt is wild.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk the fame

I’d be the happiest man on earth if I hit that 168 million jackpot

:ahh:
Being famous actually sounds miserable. Imagine trying to eat dinner with your fam and mother fukkers are taking pictures or asking for autographs or family always trying to get money out of you. fukk fame I just want the money.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
couldn't have said it better myself

a clown does clown things and is upset the world treats her like a clown, whodathunkit? :ohhh:

saw through that fake confidence from day 1...if she was so comfortable being a fat ass she wouldn't have tried to show she was comfortable every chance she got

plus I just had a disdain for her because I hate black folk that allow themselves to become white culture tamagotchi's

The crazy thing about Lizzo is that she was never that jawn to begin with:

This was her before the fame. Not all "LOOK AT MEH" but more down to earth with a hint of goofy.

Sadly, in order to make it in the music industry is be a gimmick instead of true to yourself:francis: