Neither does diabetes.

tenor.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So you mean to tell me that you spent your whole career showing canned hams called asscheeks to complete strangers, talk all this fat positive bullshyt while being the "safe" fat friend of white america, and now it dawns on you that you are left alone and ashamed because you are not happy despite setting low bar to gain fame and wealth.
tenor.gif

I can't with these "mental" tweets, igs, and youtube whatever the hells because there were red flags before you got into the game and now it's all "you don't know" to a bunch of strangers who resemble the "first time" meme. Just play a Smokie Norful song, pray and STFU:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Money is a tool that buys you back your time.

Time do whatever you want whenever you want is dangerous as fukk in the wrong hands

Especially if you have a bunch of unresolved trauma, and there’s a LOT of people who fall into that category without even knowing it.

being homeless as young as she was on top of being big and let’s be honest likely having motherfukkers cruelly remind her of it at every turn

all before she got fukk you money def is something you should speak with a psychiatrist about when you have the access.

It’s why she’s so out there in showing her body and the body positivity stuff, money gives her the ability to go on offense at people who put her down without addressing underlying issues

Most of the affluent people I know seem to share a theme of keeping themselves unnecessarily busy to not have to sit with themselves. And when they do sit with themselves they end with with a bottle or a pill in hand.

There’s a reason so many rich folks off themselves or end up with strange and or crippling vices.

I just hope she gets the help she needs to seek happiness