The little things they do to irritate me in movies

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
When the character has been in an extreme shoot-out...you finally have your enemy cornered and you make a big speech instead of murking him. The enemy gets away or there's a fistfight....when you could have just bust your nine and ended the confrontation.

:aicmon:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
A group of 10 or more enemies has the hero surrounded. Instead of attacking as a group, they instead go one by one like an assembly line as the hero lays them out with one hitter quitters.
Lol you hit the nail right on the head. I hate when movies do that BS

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I hate the random love angles that pop up in action/thriller movies

As a viewer, I cant seem to figure out when do the protagonists start to fall for each other and how. There is all this shyt going down; conspiracies, death, chaos, and the next thing you know the two protagonists are making out. Sometimes it gets even more unbelievable when there is a sex scene out of nowhere.
Somehow this reminded me of this very crappy shark movie...:bryan:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
another one....how nikkas were shooting for 20 minutes only to conveniently run out of bullets right at the moment of truth. Don't get me started on the endless clip/magazines...that shyt is abused in virtually EVERY movie.

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
:russ:Was the dude african?

This guy popped in my head while reading that shyt
ssp_temp_capture.png
Da fukk???? :laff:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Im watching pulp fiction right now with the subtitles on. Everytime they say nikka , its written as nigg-er. :russ:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate how 88 bad guys wait for the one good guy to kick each of their asses one by one, instead of attacking that good guy all at once :mindblown: