The little things they do to irritate me in movies

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People who just abruptly hang up the phone after a convo without saying goodbye.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only romantic comedy i actually liked was Just Friends
Anything Michael Bay does
When a movie is supposed to be realistic and something completely unrealistic happens (like that dropped gun scene in True Lies i think it was?)
When something explodes in the background tearing apart buildings and 50 ton helicopters but the fukking 175lb hero who's standing 3 feet away from the explosion isn't phased at all :mindblown:

also this because im to lazy to go through a list

http://www.fastcocreate.com/1683275...he-last-decade-and-the-art-of-going-negativ#1

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
When villians have over-elaborate schemes for something relatively simple.

I already made a thread about this, but I was amazed at how stupid the Bane/Talia plot was in TDKR. I can't for the life of me figure out why they didn't kill the cops. Its almost like they wanted to give Bruce enough time to heal his back AND enough troops to help rescue the city with :mindblown:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
- when they kidnap people and don't put blindfold/head covers on them. Abt 98% of successful escape attempts stem from the person being able to see the lose item to use to free themselves.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When there's a major end of the world catastrophe and someone in some little ass hooptie is ducking and dodging everything while meteors and buildings and even the land is collapsing all around them, but they manage to drive away to safety.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Busting off 1,000 rounds of ammo and no gets hit :heh:

All them bullets and no one was touched :beli:
This... There is 10 shooters in a room with machine guns spraying the entire place hitting everything but the hero who has one pistol and he ends up killing them all.

Also, the pistol with infinity ammo. :beli: The hero is in a shoot out and he's busting 37 shots out of a 9mm without reloading once.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This... There is 10 shooters in a room with machine guns spraying the entire place hitting everything but the hero who has one pistol and he ends up killing them all.

Also, the pistol with infinity ammo. :beli: The hero is in a shoot out and he's busting 37 shots out of a 9mm without reloading once.

This is part of the reason why i have a huge love hate relationship with star wars. Them motherfukkers are notorious for this shyt

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I gotta go with the forced love interest :beli:

But I'd like to give a special fukk YOU to Test Audiences. You are the reason why we have that corny shyt. You are the reason why the bad guys don't win.

P.S. :pacspit: to that fakkit in here saying a kids death is "too much for me".

>aqualung out<

Well seeing a kid actually die like being stabbed or something is too much for me. And I'm a young woman not a fakkit.