The little things they do to irritate me in movies

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I gotta go with the forced love interest :beli:

But I'd like to give a special fukk YOU to Test Audiences. You are the reason why we have that corny shyt. You are the reason why the bad guys don't win.

P.S. :pacspit: to that fakkit in here saying a kids death is "too much for me".

>aqualung out<

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
I was in the movies one time (I think I was watching some movie about Titans and a Kraken) and this foreign black dude was in the back talking loud on his phone and cussing so this one guy decided to tell him to be quiet and stop cursing becuase his child was there.

:lolbron: Big mistake. Foreign dude went off and started dropping F-Bombs loud as shyt. He said some dumb shyt like "I will kill you and send you to fukking hell." :russ: shyt had me fukking dying because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This nikka had the whole damn theater shook. :russ: I was begging for that movie to end before that nikka decided to shoot us up. :russ:

Go to Sheepshead Bay Movie Theater, brehs. :russ:

:russ:Was the dude african?

This guy popped in my head while reading that shyt
ssp_temp_capture.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Action movies where the directors feel the need to change the camera angle every half second. Whether it's car chases or fights, i can't tell what the fukk is going on when the camera is always changing. :mindblown:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
when they find some way to work the title of the movie into the dialog. it happens in DAMN NEAR EVERY MOVIE!!!! drives me bananas :mindblown: