The little things they do to irritate me in movies

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
White girl running up stairs instead of out the front door
Not wanting to be seen but looking outside with the blinds wide open.
Showing throw up
Every dramatic scene in a thriller has to have a heavy rain storm.
In the thriller movie they think they kill the crazy person so they start hugging just to have the crazy person attack them.

I'm not sure if this thread has been done before.But add on.....

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
the fact that the word "zombie" is never used in any zombie movies. they call them the walkers, the creepers, the undead, the infected..ect .. but never zombies. it aint like the word is copyrighted

They actually said it a couple times in World War Z, but I have noticed that too.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I HATE dumb ass villains. Few things dumber than when a villain has a hero dead to rights and decides to keep him alive. Unless you're just a crazy mother fukker like The Joker, the one person who can possibly stop your plan should be killed the moment you have him/her in grasp. Sometimes the hero's victory feels so hollow just cuz the villain was being an idiot
tumblr_mg53hxUDhh1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I HATE dumb ass villains. Few things dumber than when a villain has a hero dead to rights and decides to keep him alive. Unless you're just a crazy mother fukker like The Joker, the one person who can possibly stop your plan should be killed the moment you have him/her in grasp. Sometimes the hero's victory feels so hollow just cuz the villain was being an idiot
tumblr_mg53hxUDhh1qii6tmo1_250.gif
4iaslmh.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in the movies one time (I think I was watching some movie about Titans and a Kraken) and this foreign black dude was in the back talking loud on his phone and cussing so this one guy decided to tell him to be quiet and stop cursing becuase his child was there.

:lolbron: Big mistake. Foreign dude went off and started dropping F-Bombs loud as shyt. He said some dumb shyt like "I will kill you and send you to fukking hell." :russ: shyt had me fukking dying because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This nikka had the whole damn theater shook. :russ: I was begging for that movie to end before that nikka decided to shoot us up. :russ:

Go to Sheepshead Bay Movie Theater, brehs. :russ: