The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Right now...the promos are keeping him strong and credible...its his protection right now. The match? Pretty good...all the matches were at Summerslam. But Drew has still been the better all around performer this year. Him, Liv, Gunther, Cody...clicking on all cyclinders. Jey Uso is still running real hot though. LA Lnight had a better than usual performance at Summerslam too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

This is like the equivalent of a rapper saying pull up, and the rapper with his entorage never show up, but continue to pop shyt on IG and facetiming mofos about how sturdy he is or some shyt :dame: . Phil shytted on the air headed dumb fukk in one off the hip promo, yet folks still cape for the Cowboy :scust: .

At least Omega wanted the smoke, but the hoe ass Bucks and em are just that...bytch made hoes.

Don't mind me, I'm still salty we didn't get Phil and em vs the The Elite at Blood and Gutz :mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Yeah 30k of them.

hx1ZQf.gif

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

I agree with all the Twitter responses I’ve seen, but this is the realest one. Just had a strong PPV with a classic main event match and you’re quadrupling down a year later. Him playing the Brawl Out footage should’ve been the end of Punk in AEW. So tired of their PPVs getting outshined by fukkery.

Also, didn’t he JUST suspend Britt Baker for 2 weeks over backstage drama? :snoop:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

What’s crazy is that “AEW Pillar” Jungle Boy will never get past that backstage scuffle. The crowd won’t ever change “JUN-GLE BOY” or “JACK PER-RY” in support of him - it will always be in reference to Phil’s ghost (“fukk CM Punk”, “cry me a river”) :francis:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

I agree with all the Twitter responses I’ve seen, but this is the realest one. Just had a strong PPV with a classic main event match and you’re quadrupling down a year later. Him playing the Brawl Out footage should’ve been the end of Punk in AEW. So tired of their PPVs getting outshined by fukkery.

Also, didn’t he JUST suspend Britt Baker for 2 weeks over backstage drama? :snoop:

That's who TK is he can't just take the W and go party he has to instantly give himself a L aka a dumb ass. He did that with neck brace it gave him and AEW some good pub then he instantly gives himself a L by trying to be a smart ass. He's a 1 step foward 2 steps back retard.