The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I agree with all the Twitter responses I’ve seen, but this is the realest one. Just had a strong PPV with a classic main event match and you’re quadrupling down a year later. Him playing the Brawl Out footage should’ve been the end of Punk in AEW. So tired of their PPVs getting outshined by fukkery.

Also, didn’t he JUST suspend Britt Baker for 2 weeks over backstage drama? :snoop:

Breh that's why its so fukking hard to watch AEW and the Fed because it's annoying the constant shyt flinging. Like I get it competition and etc, but good fukking lord its been done but ten times better.

Plus, this year's All In was something incredible. It was on the level of All Out II and All In 2018 with the bangers and drama. Yet, Khan and em can't get the fukking Fed cock out of the mouth.

Thus, the overshadowing of a GOAT winning the big one, having one of the best matches in his career, and a feel good moment, to be up in shyt all because of Phillip Brooks living rent-free in their heads.

STOP IT ALREADY fukk, I WANT TO WATCH fukkING WRESTLING WITHOUT THIS TRIBALISTIC NONSENSE

TONY KHAN VIOLATED THE SUNDAY TRUCE :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Breh that's why its so fukking hard to watch AEW and the Fed because it's annoying the constant shyt flinging. Like I get it competition and etc, but good fukking lord its been done but ten times better.

Plus, this year's All In was something incredible. It was on the level of All Out II and All In 2018 with the bangers and drama. Yet, Khan and em can't get the fukking Fed cock out of the mouth.

Thus, the overshadowing of a GOAT winning the big one, having one of the best matches in his career, and a feel good moment, to be up in shyt all because of Phillip Brooks living rent-free in their heads.

STOP IT ALREADY fukk, I WANT TO WATCH fukkING WRESTLING WITHOUT THIS TRIBALISTIC NONSENSE

TONY KHAN VIOLATED THE SUNDAY TRUCE :mjtf:
I think if you exclusively watched the shows and the PPV’s you wouldn't know about any of this shyt.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
To anyone that knows anything about this stuff: is Punk on something?

This is the best his physique has ever looked (obligatory:dame:)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To anyone that knows anything about this stuff: is Punk on something?

This is the best his physique has ever looked (obligatory:dame:)
You never know but it's not like that physique is unattainable lol
Probably just managing his diet better and lifting more, his arms and traps look a lot bigger than they did in AEW
Remember he had an arm injury so focused on that a lot in training building it to come back