The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Ok, have a plan and have a back up. Seems like everyone and there cousin does music now and the money in it is lower than ever so....
Best of luck
Right now I’m focusing more on beat making and piano. Yeah definitely need a back up but at the same time I need to make this by any means. Wasted enough time.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
send me her number and pics so
i can tell her how cool you are
and how you really feel about her.

help me help you.......get coochie.
QfLHBKP.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your whole mindset seems messed up. Stop idolizing the girl. That's why you're in the friendzone. Find a girl who is single and invite her to whatever (harder during the lockdowns). Why focus your energy on a girl that's already taken? It comes off desperate. Like that was the only girl you see yourself having a chance with. And deep down on some level that's how it comes off to her as well. Think about it, she'll never tell you in plsin words or admit to it. But she knows you are single. She knows you know she has a BF. She knows she's not giving you any real action. She knows that you know she is getting fukked every other day by her man while getting free time and energy from you. And she knows you are not fukking anyone else.

Trust me, she sees you as a lame breh. I'm not even trying to diss cause we've all been there. Now you're on here asking for help on how to get her. There are ways to get her but i suspect it's not gonna work for you because the game is not in you. It's like if micheal jordan wrote a post on a messageboard explaining how to dribble, pass, etc. You're not gonna be able to execute flawlessly just off reading. You're seeking shortcuts to the game because you don't respect the game and think you are above the game. Yet you expect the game to provide for you...