The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? All the playa ass nikkas on YouTube said all women are single and looking for upgrades

And you believe them cuz you as out of touch as they are.

There are plenty of down woman who will light you up if they even sense a hint of disrespect from you concerning their relationship.
This girl may not be like that if she telling you shyt about her and her man, but dont let that convince you that every woman is a thot waiting to be saved.

That's how you end up looking foolish and confused when a girl calls her man to come handle you

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This may be true in modern society, but if it was why do you want something so fickle so badly? Also be honest with yourself are you an upgrade?
She cute and like my jokes. I like traits about her character too. Tinder is shyt, just funky shameless hoes or cac women. Mainly cac women.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BocaRear @Krisrunner2049 @Balla
i make her laugh and shown I’m interested.
She’s been more open with me and seeking me to just talk bout anything. I got to steal her nikkas. I’m done getting fukked up. Only high I want is from working out and improving in life. Let’s go!!!!!

received-754606778469678.gif

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Just find a quiet basic woman
I’m sure it’s one under your nose
You just ain’t paying her no attention
Get that one :jawalrus:
She’s kind of that but I wouldn’t call her basic. Not really breh, all these women hoes, I get stuck with hoes or some truth in the middle.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I don’t want to make anymore Banks jokes towards you. I actually respect legends and shyt. That be saying since you an old head with life experience fukk you for not helping. Or you just some lame.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
She’s kind of that but I wouldn’t call her basic. Not really breh, all these women hoes, I get stuck with hoes or some truth in the middle.
make a move on her if she not taken.u can mold her eventually in due time to your fit.just get her and don’t let go for simple reasons

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
make a move on her if she not taken.u can mold her eventually in due time to your fit.just get her and don’t let go for simple reasons
The girl this thread bout. No other low key women in my life. fukking hate tinder, i don’t want hoes.