The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Your whole mindset seems messed up. Stop idolizing the girl. That's why you're in the friendzone. Find a girl who is single and invite her to whatever (harder during the lockdowns). Why focus your energy on a girl that's already taken? It comes off desperate. Like that was the only girl you see yourself having a chance with. And deep down on some level that's how it comes off to her as well. Think about it, she'll never tell you in plsin words or admit to it. But she knows you are single. She knows you know she has a BF. She knows she's not giving you any real action. She knows that you know she is getting fukked every other day by her man while getting free time and energy from you. And she knows you are not fukking anyone else.

Trust me, she sees you as a lame breh. I'm not even trying to diss cause we've all been there. Now you're on here asking for help on how to get her. There are ways to get her but i suspect it's not gonna work for you because the game is not in you. It's like if micheal jordan wrote a post on a messageboard explaining how to dribble, pass, etc. You're not gonna be able to execute flawlessly just off reading. You're seeking shortcuts to the game because you don't respect the game and think you are above the game. Yet you expect the game to provide for you...
You ethered me so coldly I can’t front. You’re right. I’ll get into shape first cop new shyt then ask y’all.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Souds like the friendzone. If not you really want a bish that will enterain other nikkas while in a relationship.:hhh:

Do better king.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why? All the playa ass nikkas on YouTube said all women are single and looking for upgrades
you either trolling or want an L

i can feel your thirst thru the screen and so can the women you are around. you put way too much emphasis into every little interaction you have with a woman and you are desperately seeking affection. all those things are off putting. people can feel your intensity.

you gotta fukking relax. you have a hard time discerning the difference between casual harmless interactions and real flirtation...

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

i can feel your thirst thru the screen and so can the women you are around. you put way too much emphasis into every little interaction you have with a woman and you are desperately seeking affection. all those things are off putting. people can feel your intensity.

you gotta fukking relax. you have a hard time discerning the difference between casual harmless interactions and real flirtation...
You’re right but irl I’m mellow and quiet. Regardless yeah I’m a retard, atleast some folks get some laughs from my nonsense :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You’re right but irl I’m mellow and quiet. Regardless yeah I’m a retard, atleast some folks get some laughs from my nonsense :yeshrug:
you want a real ting then always be you don't sell nobody on an image or front. you a musician. get around women that play or appreciate music. vibe out on shyt y'all both have love for. let women see you completely in YOUR element.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Your whole mindset seems messed up. Stop idolizing the girl. That's why you're in the friendzone. Find a girl who is single and invite her to whatever (harder during the lockdowns). Why focus your energy on a girl that's already taken? It comes off desperate. Like that was the only girl you see yourself having a chance with. And deep down on some level that's how it comes off to her as well. Think about it, she'll never tell you in plsin words or admit to it. But she knows you are single. She knows you know she has a BF. She knows she's not giving you any real action. She knows that you know she is getting fukked every other day by her man while getting free time and energy from you. And she knows you are not fukking anyone else.

Trust me, she sees you as a lame breh. I'm not even trying to diss cause we've all been there. Now you're on here asking for help on how to get her. There are ways to get her but i suspect it's not gonna work for you because the game is not in you. It's like if micheal jordan wrote a post on a messageboard explaining how to dribble, pass, etc. You're not gonna be able to execute flawlessly just off reading. You're seeking shortcuts to the game because you don't respect the game and think you are above the game. Yet you expect the game to provide for you...

giphy.gif
Couldn’t have said it better myself :wow:

he the type that thinks just because a female says 1 word to him means she wants to fukk :dead:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Just tell her how you feel. It ain't that serious breh I swear. She'll either be happy and say she been feeling the same way or she'll tell you that she just likes you as a friend. It ain't healthy worrying about it like this and having that weight on your shoulders.

And the confidence you will get from just going for it will stand you well for the next one.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Just tell her how you feel. It ain't that serious breh I swear. She'll either be happy and say she been feeling the same way or she'll tell you that she just likes you as a friend. It ain't healthy worrying about it like this and having that weight on your shoulders.

And the confidence you will get from just going for it will stand you well for the next one.
I’m good. Frfr my nikka

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Op been talking about this girl for what, 2 months? And he ain't did shyt. You in the friendzone buddy.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Wait, you fukked 4 bw off tinder? I think I’ve only seen like 10 when I went on tinder and only 2 that I remember were attractive.

:russ::mjlol:

Y'all really think this nikka fuked broads off Tinder without posting one damn pic? If he did they was ugly as hell:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: