The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
double dipping.

gonna hit some p*ssy that got beat up like 48 hours ago when you could get some fresh one that hasnt smashed in a year. what is wrong with you young nikkas.
If the p*ssy been vacant for a year that’s not necessarily fresh. This chick in my age group it’s not like she live with the nikka.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
U a black man in America that can get killed for his skin color and scared to tell a woman how u feel or ask em out :hhh:

pathetic and shameful

u shouldn’t be scared of shyt or a simple no or let down

U a homo :hula:a creh or :hula:a confused suburb nikka that can’t get right .

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Do it bro she's clearly giving you all the signs and signals she wants to be wisked away she wants to know that you're a go getter and go after what you want

You can do this man I believe in you be smooth and brush your teeth you got this

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
U a black man in America that can get killed for his skin color and scared to tell a woman how u feel or ask em out :hhh:

pathetic and shameful

u shouldn’t be scared of shyt or a simple no or let down

U a homo :hula:a creh or :hula:a confused suburb nikka that can’t get right .
You want me to ask her out even tho I know she has a bf. Shouldn’t I flirt more first?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Do it bro she's clearly giving you all the signs and signals she wants to be wisked away she wants to know that you're a go getter and go after what you want

You can do this man I believe in you be smooth and brush your teeth you got this
nikka play too much

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If a girl ain’t had sex in a year she was on lock down or something wrong with her.
believe it or not. many are. they just arent on the hunt or broken hearted. it takes time for women that were in relationships and cheated on , to trust men again. ive seen it 100 times.

they dont have testosterone so they dont have the will to hunt. they just lay around waiting.

even if its 6 months, 3 months. even just a cycle she had her period at least.

you over here trying to smash a stolen broad same week. what if she get knocked up. who the daddy? do better.