The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You doing it wrong. You supposed to walk by her while she FaceTiming her nikka and be like when you gon give a real nikka some FaceTime. Or if you not ready for that just ask her what she on after work

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is normal in my world
Not interesting enough to talk about on the internet
:francis:

You're older, socialization at large along with gender relations are breaking down. Take it from a Gen Zer most of my contemporaries aren't worth the breath. It's not even them society, parenting and a reliance on tech failed them heavily. It is what it is sadly.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Now understand this.

I.dont WANT you to get killed.

But you PROBABLY WILL get killed.

:francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're older, socialization at large along with gender relations are breaking down. Take it from a Gen Zer most of my contemporaries aren't worth the breath. It's not even them society, parenting and a reliance on tech failed them heavily. It is what it is sadly.
You understand :wow:
I don’t want to do more apps

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You understand :wow:
I don’t want to do more apps

I know people probably said it but quickly hear it is. Your a man. A black man. As lonely as it sounds if they aren't immediate blood (your parents) no one remotely gives a fukk about you. Even your parents can waiver if they view you as a fukk up or falling below their expectations. People may value what you can do for them, women may value how you can make them feel, but you ie. your thoughts, beliefs, struggles, emotions, morals are all on you. Not until you have status or finances, will people care or act like they care about your well being. Best advice I can give is get comfortable by yourself. Make self improvement your friend/company. Have hobbies for relaxation. Exercise to keep your aesthetics and health right. Exercise/working out helps ward off depression and builds confidence as you'll like your appearance more. Figure out how you're going to get through the transitional early 20s to an independent/self sufficient life in late 20s and fukking execute. As things open up/become less risky go do your hobbies outside, you'll naturally meet people there with the same interests, and eventually have acquaintances. If you get lucky you'll get a friend. Focus on finding happiness and peace of mind with self, and people will be drawn to you because your energy and body language will come across differently.

If you don't do at least 75-80% of the last paragraph your unhappiness, angst will plague you and reflect in your body language, mannerism, and demeanor. When you muster the energy to attempt socialization there'll be an underlying despair/desperation and people, particularly women pick up on that easily. AGAIN YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE without executing or working towards executing the paragraph above. You may get something every now and again faking it, but it'll only drain you of energy, because in the quiet moments you'll know you're a fraud/phony and constantly have to put up the charade.

Also get the fukk out of the scarcity mindset you repeatedly get attached emotionally to women quickly and seemingly out of proximity as opposed to time spent together, shared interests, or them genuinely showing you any substantive affection. shyt ain't the movies nikka, don't make mountains out of molehills. Don't force a situation with taken broads when you're not even comfortable talking with single women irl, or comfortable with ya damn self.

Remember no one gives a fukk about you so make the sentiment mutual and focus on self improvement and finding peace of mind.
Don't make me feel like I wasted my time typing this shyt out either :stopitslime:, be blessed breh.

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
OP @ work
full

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I know people probably said it but quickly hear it is. Your a man. A black man. As lonely as it sounds if they aren't immediate blood (your parents) no one remotely gives a fukk about you. Even your parents can waiver if they view you as a fukk up or falling below their expectations. People may value what you can do for them, women may value how you can make them feel, but you ie. your thoughts, beliefs, struggles, emotions, morals are all on you. Not until you have status or finances, will people care or act like they care about your well being. Best advice I can give is get comfortable by yourself. Make self improvement your friend/company. Have hobbies for relaxation. Exercise to keep your aesthetics and health right. Exercise/working out helps ward off depression and builds confidence as you'll like your appearance more. Figure out how you're going to get through the transitional early 20s to an independent/self sufficient life in late 20s and fukking execute. As things open up/become less risky go do your hobbies outside, you'll naturally meet people there with the same interests, and eventually have acquaintances. If you get lucky you'll get a friend. Focus on finding happiness and peace of mind with self, and people will be drawn to you because your energy and body language will come across differently.

If you don't do at least 75-80% of the last paragraph your unhappiness, angst will plague you and reflect in your body language, mannerism, and demeanor. When you muster the energy to attempt socialization there'll be an underlying despair/desperation and people, particularly women pick up on that easily. AGAIN YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE without executing or working towards executing the paragraph above. You may get something every now and again faking it, but it'll only drain you of energy, because in the quiet moments you'll know you're a fraud/phony and constantly have to put up the charade.

Also get the fukk out of the scarcity mindset you repeatedly get attached emotionally to women quickly and seemingly out of proximity as opposed to time spent together, shared interests, or them genuinely showing you any substantive affection. shyt ain't the movies nikka, don't make mountains out of molehills. Don't force a situation with taken broads when you're not even comfortable talking with single women irl, or comfortable with ya damn self.

Remember no one gives a fukk about you so make the sentiment mutual and focus on self improvement and finding peace of mind.
Don't make me feel like I wasted my time typing this shyt out either :stopitslime:, be blessed breh.
Thanks this is some of the best advice I have ever been given. You fukking called me out on being a chameleon who needs to constantly recharge. Damn nikka I’m grateful. I have friends btw. 3 weeks now I just get fukked up alone on the weekend just want to isolate myself. Been back on the piano