OP @ work
full
:laff:What movie

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really thought I’d witness like a bonafide incel thread and I don’t mean this in an insulting manner, honorable. It’s just, I never actually contemplated that there are black men out there that struggle with socializing and interacting with women to the point someone greeting and bidding them goodbye in a warm manner is something they have to catalog

like you legit made a dear diary entry for the fact that you spoke to a woman and she smiled etc.

again, i don’t mean this in an offensive manner, I’m just kind of in disbelief.

I wish you good luck though, hopefully it plays out nicely for you breh and you can grow some confidence :ehh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I never really thought I’d witness like a bonafide incel thread and I don’t mean this in an insulting manner, honorable. It’s just, I never actually contemplated that there are black men out there that struggle with socializing and interacting with women to the point someone greeting and bidding them goodbye in a warm manner is something they have to catalog

like you legit made a dear diary entry for the fact that you spoke to a woman and she smiled etc.

again, i don’t mean this in an offensive manner, I’m just kind of in disbelief.

I wish you good luck though, hopefully it plays out nicely for you breh and you can grow some confidence :ehh:
I’m not an incel. I have smashed a few girls from tinder and a lot of matches that didn’t answer or were dry to me but I want a relationship. I can be shy and awkward

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
If she wasn’t at your job I would say go all in, but most of the time them job hook ups don’t work. You probably need you a nerdy chick where you ain’t gotta do much to get stuff going.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Don’t get yourself killed breh, there’s too many single women out here for that bullshyt :francis:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If she wasn’t at your job I would say go all in, but most of the time them job hook ups don’t work. You probably need you a nerdy chick where you ain’t gotta do much to get stuff going.
She’s a bit squareish not too dorky or nerdy. Idk how to explain it.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk else do I get a gf? Bar or club lol?