The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah. This covid stuff is ruining it for guys our age, I’m 20. And tbh you ain’t gonna get much help for women from here, these brehs for 1. Don’t know how to move with women from our gen:huhldup:. 2. Just gonna tell you, get ya mouthpiece up, hit the gym, nofap, focus on other things, blah blah blah. Just gotta make it work yourself breh.
I can give you some legit advice on pulling women your age, but you’re going to not like it

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
pull up bar is something i should invest in too, its very usefull just attach it to the bathroom door and do it regularly like before a wash.

as for clothes depending on your age if past 30, no better time to style just invest in shoes(wallabees), trousers, shirt, polo shirt, cut out all the sneakers and casual clothing that advertises you aint doing nothing productive all day. me you cant tell if im going or coming from work, studies, court, whatever i stay presentable and on point.

as for flirting and being more confident cant help there im not registered under handsomegang# i know the hard rains.

where you going to learn to sing and dance? try that at home the neighbors will call the district. :russ:

and maybe finally ...

318iNNRvZuL.jpg
I need a pull up bar too. I’m not 30 lmao. I’ll try YouTube with dancing but I’m going to switch out weekend fukkery with singing lessons. I don’t need to be drake but I hope all this comes with a reward, I don’t want to do all this shyt and not go anywhere.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure a man can seduce a woman. She already made her choice the moment you walked into the room.

But if you say some stupid shyt, you can turn her off hella quick
You ain’t see the five heart beats

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating apps are a goldmine, thousands of single lonely women looking for a man.

I'm short & ugly gang, I still do alright. About 3-4 women a year. In the past 4 years, all my women were from dating apps. It's just too easy man, send a funny generic message to 20 women, about 5 will respond, 3 will give u their number & about 2 will want to meet & u will probably fukk 1.

Since getting on dating apps, I have never gone without p*ssy for 2 months.In the history of men, it's never been easier to get laid than now. It's so easy to get laid, but hard to find a quality woman.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm short & ugly gang, I still do alright. About 3-4 women a year. In the past 4 years, all my women were from dating apps. It's just too easy man, send a funny generic message to 20 women, about 5 will respond, 3 will give u their number & about 2 will want to meet & u will probably fukk 1.

Since getting on dating apps, I have never gone without p*ssy for 2 months.In the history of men, it's never been easier to get laid than now. It's so easy to get laid, but hard to find a quality woman.
Where do you stay?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)

Real talk? Cuz I have yet to manage 1 girl off one of those apps. And I’m 6ft handsome gang, before quarantine they were choosing on me in person:mjcry:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do you stay?

I live in a small ass town, about 1-2hrs drive away from 2 major cities. I usually hunt women from those 2 major cities on dating apps. I dont mind driving 1-3 hrs for some ass.

My current lady, lived 3 hrs away, she moved in to my town after a year, to be close to me

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk? Cuz I have yet to manage 1 girl off one of those apps. And I’m 6ft handsome gang, before quarantine they were choosing on me in person:mjcry:

Sell these women a dream,

Make sure your pics are crisp, filter them if u have to. Use pics of youself on vacation or in a social environment, because travelling is the popular thing. Have one pic of youself in a suit or shirt, to sell the 2pac in a business suit, women like successful men. Post a pic of food, lie that u like to cook. Women love to eat.

In your profile, sell that you love travelling & list a few countries u been to. Briefly talk about your career but be vague, u can exaggerate your position in the company, that you are a manager of 10-15 people & its taught u how to be empathetic etc.Also briefly say in your down time you like trying out different exotic restaurants & that u love to cook. Every woman loves to eat lol.

Short brehs, add 1-2 inches of height in your dating profile

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Make sure your pics are crisp, filter them if u have to. Use pics of youself on vacation or in a social environment, because travelling is the popular thing. Have one pic of youself in a suit or shirt, to sell the 2pac in a business suit, women like successful men. Post a pic of food, lie that u like to cook. Women love to eat.

In your profile, sell that you love travelling & list a few countries u been to. Briefly talk about your career but be vague, u can exaggerate your position in the company, that you are a manager of 10-15 people & its taught u how to be empathetic etc.Also briefly say in your down time you like trying out different exotic restaurants & that u love to cook. Every woman loves to eat lol.

Are any of these women attractive?

Balla

Superstar
Daps

What apps you on?