The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
you tie your self worth into women. you’ll lose like that; women come and go
He really needs to heed this advice but he wont.

He evaluates everything in his life based on women and sex. Extremely unhealthy shyt. Women aint all that :dame:
It’s just I missed out on all of middle and high school. I lost my virginity at like 18 or 19. I feel like the same old loser.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
you didn't miss out on shyt. You only believe that because you keep telling yourself that.

Plenty people entered college as virgins and still had plenty of social fun.
Oh ok, I’m awkward. I don’t always know what to talk about with women. I’ll make small talk and joke but idk how to take it further.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You sound like you are either a member of short set or ugly gang or both.

Hit the gym and get your money up, :yeshrug:

We told you this shyt a year ago. Had you done this beginning of the year you would be far by now. Yet here you are asking the same dumb shyt you did a year ago :snoop:

Ignore my advice and you'll be back here in Nov 2021 asking the same dumb shyt :francis:
I know roddy ricch swimming in hoes. I gotta be next.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I’m too lit right now to workout due to the edible. Will be on piano until I’m back on earth. I was thinking push ups, squats, sit ups, planks and jump rope.
Should I get pull up bar?

Flirting I need to be more confident, smile, eye contact, wink. I need to be that nikka mane.

Need better clothes too. Get drip!!

Dance and sing.

What else can I do to seduce the ladies?

pull up bar is something i should invest in too, its very usefull just attach it to the bathroom door and do it regularly like before a wash.

as for clothes depending on your age if past 30, no better time to style just invest in shoes(wallabees), trousers, shirt, polo shirt, cut out all the sneakers and casual clothing that advertises you aint doing nothing productive all day. me you cant tell if im going or coming from work, studies, court, whatever i stay presentable and on point.

as for flirting and being more confident cant help there im not registered under handsomegang# i know the hard rains.

where you going to learn to sing and dance? try that at home the neighbors will call the district. :russ:

and maybe finally ...

318iNNRvZuL.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
time for that temp ban
It might be for your own good @Rozay Oro just take some time off this forum and stop trying to seek the approval of random fonts online.

Think about it like this, you don't know what anybody looks like (except me cause I don't hide behind screennames and posts) why take what anybody says on here seriously? For all you know these nikkas could be lying about having 50 bodies under their belt....and a 6 figure job and lying about have 3% body fat and benching 480 10 times. Some of these bytch nikkas probably fukked 2 chicks TOTAL and live with they moms in their basement while they get they shyt together...trying to talk down on a young black man just trying to make it in this world and get some womens.

Just do you partner...live your life. You will get yours eventually!
:salute:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I'm not sure a man can seduce a woman. She already made her choice the moment you walked into the room.

But if you say some stupid shyt, you can turn her off hella quick