The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
:mjlol: Some of you act like 15 year olds still. But then I have to remind myself that we all have different experiences. Maybe you have surrounded yourself around women where cave man thinking is necessary.
How do I let my personality shine thru? I only know how to speak in jokes because I don’t have a life and I’m with friends we be turning up. I can’t talk bout that lmao.
If you like to make jokes and people genuinely laugh with you, then you’re doing pretty good already. Figure out your strengths and interests and put your attention into growing those areas. People are attracted to happy, confident individuals. If you can find your happy then women will naturally follow

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Some of you act like 15 year olds still. But then I have to remind myself that we all have different experiences. Maybe you have surrounded yourself around women where cave man thinking is necessary.

If you like to make jokes and people genuinely laugh with you, then you’re doing pretty good already. Figure out your strengths and interests and put your attention into growing those areas. People are attracted to happy, confident individuals. If you can find your happy then women will naturally follow
I can be shy and have anxiety

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
I can be shy and have anxiety
That can be difficult to overcome. I don’t have either now, but growing up I was shy and struggled with confidence. I made my breakthrough when I moved away from family and friends and had to learn how to be alone (not lonely).

For the first year I was very lonely and cried all the time until I decided I had had enough. I began doing things by myself. Discovered what made me happy. Tried new experiences. Started to heal hurts from childhood. People began to want to be around me because I was happy with being by myself.

Being happy emotionally caused me to want to be happy with my physical self. I began working out and eating right. That is when attracting the opposite sex became easier as well. Because I was in tune with myself it was easier to choose quality men to date and ignore those on BS.

Sometimes you have to just throw yourself out there even when you’re afraid. Once you make the leap, you realize that it wasn’t so scary after all. I know that our experiences are different bc I’m a woman and you’re a man, but I believe that the essence of what I’m saying can help you as well.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I was going to drop advice but then I realized it would look just like this
tenor.gif

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Tell bytches at your job to meet u in the backroom
In ten minutes

go wait in the backroom wit ya jimmy pulled out ready to go:jawalrus:

when they come back there they know what time it is

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My breh @Rozay Oro ...women aren’t going to fill the void of self worth that you’re feeling. I been where you are at before and once I started pulling women it made me realize my issues were deeper. Women just amplified my issues in the long run forcing me to work on them.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Stop calling women hoes. Stop trying to have sex with women. Work on yourself. Work on seeing women as people not objects to fill the void you have within yourself. Place yourself around people (when possible) and let your personality shine through. Desperation is easy to spot and a huge turn off. On here you reek of desperation. I can only imagine how you come off in real life. Good luck.

All that needs to be said. Women don't want lame thirst balls like you op. They want confident men who got things going for himself. The dudes who got the most options ain't even thinking about hoes:mjlol:

I'm glad I'm not like Op. All I think about is how I'm gone make more money:wow::takedat: