The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Stop calling women hoes. Stop trying to have sex with women. Work on yourself. Work on seeing women as people not objects to fill the void you have within yourself. Place yourself around people (when possible) and let your personality shine through. Desperation is easy to spot and a huge turn off. On here you reek of desperation. I can only imagine how you come off in real life. Good luck.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Stop calling women hoes. Stop trying to have sex with women. Work on yourself. Work on seeing women as people not objects to fill the void you have within yourself. Place yourself around people (when possible) and let your personality shine through. Desperation is easy to spot and a huge turn off. On here you reek of desperation. I can only imagine how you come off in real life. Good luck.
How do I let my personality shine thru? I only know how to speak in jokes because I don’t have a life and I’m with friends we be turning up. I can’t talk bout that lmao.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I’m too lit right now to workout due to the edible. Will be on piano until I’m back on earth. I was thinking push ups, squats, sit ups, planks and jump rope.
Should I get pull up bar?

Flirting I need to be more confident, smile, eye contact, wink. I need to be that nikka mane.

Need better clothes too. Get drip!!

Dance and sing.

What else can I do to seduce the ladies?

Learn how not to care about p*ssy.

Learn how to tell a story.

Learn how to be content in your own skin.

These things take years, btw.