The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure she is but she never has mentioned him in front of me. She’s always eager to hear me joke.

She's amused by you and has never mentioned a boyfriend.

Either 2 things; she realizes you like her and is humoring you so that she doesn't hurt your feelings cause you might be one of them weird nikkas, or she likes you and is waiting for you to shoot your shot

Quit being a bytch and put your nuts on the table you p*ssy.

You bytch boy

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
She's amused by you and has never mentioned a boyfriend.

Either 2 things; she realizes you like her and is humoring you so that she doesn't hurt your feelings cause you might be one of them weird nikkas, or she likes you and is waiting for you to shoot your shot

Quit being a bytch and put your nuts on the table you p*ssy.

You bytch boy
How should I go bout it?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You made a thread about going to counseling the other day and you told everyone you were sorry—I think your depressed breh. I feel for you because I know you just want a relationship and to be loved. You have to love yourself first though, that means taking care of your mental health. Your not in a place for a relationship yet. A broken person just attracts another broken person and it leads to a fukked up relationship. You need to be healthy and whole, once you are, you’re outlook on this will be different. Also as they say don’t go looking for love, let it find you. Your constant threads and desperation is working against you breh. Focus on getting healthy alright?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You made a thread about going to counseling the other day and you told everyone you were sorry—I think your depressed breh. I feel for you because I know you just want a relationship and to be loved. You have to love yourself first though, that means taking care of your mental health. Your not in a place for a relationship yet. A broken person just attracts another broken person and it leads to a fukked up relationship. You need to be healthy and whole, once you are, you’re outlook on this will be different. Also as they say don’t go looking for love, let it find you. Your constant threads and desperation is working against you breh. Focus on getting healthy alright?
You’re right. Stupid thread title for laughs but yeah thank you.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro keep in the mind the coli consist of older nikkas that are past the stage of performing tricks to keep a young girl entertained. You need to link with brehs your age and younger that’s still in the entertainment goofy nikka stage and copy them
Hell yeah