Supporter
Daps
I’m a fukking loser.
full

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate it your entire post but I am a loser. Just because I shared debauchery and have made y’all laugh a bit on here doesn’t mean shyt. I fukking hate myself and I’m scared to go see that therapist. I’m scared I’ll cry.

:martin: Take your ass to a therapist breh. If you cry, so what ? That’s what they’re there for. They are not there to judge and everything is confidential unless you report that you want to cause harm to yourself or someone else.

I thought seeing a therapist made me weak, but it’s soooo cathartic to have someone to talk things through with. I go at least once a month.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being this depressed because you can't get a girlfriend, dictched by clubbing friends, broke af, lonely, fear much won’t change even if eventually become financially secure. Sad:francis:
Fixed

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:martin: Take your ass to a therapist breh. If you cry, so what ? That’s what they’re there for. They are not there to judge and everything is confidential unless you report that you want to cause harm to yourself or someone else.

I thought seeing a therapist made me weak, but it’s soooo cathartic to have someone to talk things through with. I go at least once a month.
Can you smoke a black n mild in there?
Do you have to pay right away or have a month like other bills?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate it your entire post but I am a loser. Just because I shared debauchery and have made y’all laugh a bit on here doesn’t mean shyt. I fukking hate myself and I’m scared to go see that therapist. I’m scared I’ll cry.

So you're a loser this minute. What about an hour from now? Tomorrow or the next day? You can always be something else, but you have to believe that.

Which you do believe, because you made that appointment. What your fighting is change, because change is fukking terrifying.

Whatever you believe will happen once you cry will not happen.

You will not become a p*ssy. You will not become "less of a man". You will not become undesirable to women.

If that were true, no one would go.

Being vulnerable is never easy man. But it does get easier every time you do it.

So go to your therapy session and let that shyt out. Do it for the man who doesn't want to be a loser.

Because he clearly exists within you.

It depends on the therapist/office. Some will let you pay later, other will do a sliding scale based on income etc.

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Can you smoke a black n mild in there?

some allow it, you’d have to ask first. It’s covered by my insurance so I’m not sure about the billing.

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
So you're a loser this minute. What about an hour from now? Tomorrow or the next day? You can always be something else, but you have to believe that.

Which you do believe, because you made that appointment. What your fighting is change, because change is fukking terrifying.

Whatever you believe will happen once you cry will not happen.

You will not become a p*ssy. You will not become "less of a man". You will not become undesirable to women.

If that were true, no one would go.

Being vulnerable is never easy man. But it does get easier every time you do it.

So go to your therapy session and let that shyt out. Do it for the man who doesn't want to be a loser.

Because he clearly exists within you.

It depends on the therapist/office. Some will let you pay later, other will do a sliding scale based on income etc.

I agree with you.

I’ve seen my husband cry a few times and I loved him more for it. Shows me he’s an actual human being. Never lost any respect for him just because he had to let it out.

OP, check out this book called Psycho~Cybernetics, it’s a really good read