The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Taco

All Star
Daps
FWIW: I’m in car sales. I have an e-sim on my phone that enables me to have 2 numbers on one. I tell all my clients it’s my personal # cause it goes directly to my cell.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m in bed, did a 12 hour shift yet I’m energized and want to get lit af. I’m complete out, all I gotta do is get in the car. This is fukking pathetic. I’m a fukking loser.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you need access to a 24/7 gym or make your own.

The best way to curb an addiction is to make a new habit to replace it. So you need a healthy habit to replace the destructive one.

Since you need help now, I suggest doing something active (pushups, situps etc) until you can't move anymore then think of something better once you have time to rest up.

If you were a loser, you wouldn't bother trying to help yourself. It's apart of the process of recovery. You didn't get this way overnight, you won't recover overnight either.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Think about money go online and research how you can hussle on the side.

Either that or play video games and don't think about it. It's all about finding something to do with your free time.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If you were a loser, you wouldn't bother trying to help yourself. It's apart of the process of recovery. You didn't get this way overnight, you won't recover overnight either.
I appreciate it your entire post but I am a loser. Just because I shared debauchery and have made y’all laugh a bit on here doesn’t mean shyt. I fukking hate myself and I’m scared to go see that therapist. I’m scared I’ll cry.