The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Imma sober down as soon as soon I get off the clock, finna empty this case if yueling light, they should have never put a nicca on first shift, be glad I down drive down Lindbergh slizzard

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Imma sober down as soon as soon I get off the clock, finna empty this case if yueling light, they should have never put a nicca on first shift, be glad I down drive down Lindbergh slizzard
fukk that

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m done with beer. These edibles I think I’m just coming down. I’m out of those too. Look I’m gonna get this bread.
Bookmarked. You better not slip up or else your ass is gonna have a thread about you in the Rafters. :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Bookmarked. You better not slip up or else your ass is gonna have a thread about you in the Rafters. :ufdup:
I’m done breh. Time to get a career and I’ll find a beautiful wife or hit on and trick on college girls. If I’m be a degenerate than better women than just not being sober

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

1 Corinthians 10:21
"You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons."

Proverbs 23:20
Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.

Isaiah 5:11
"Woe to those who rise early in the morning to run after their drinks, who stay up late at night till they are inflamed with wine. They have harps and lyres at their banquets, tambourines and flutes and wine, but they have no regard for the deeds of the LORD, no respect for the work of his hands."

Galatians 5:19-21
"The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: ... drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."

Ephesians 5:18
"Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit."

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I’m back from work and don’t go back until Monday. Enjoy my future threads this week.

Dear Coli Diary, Yesterday before work before I even shower and shyt all groggy I call my health insurance to renewal my shyt cause the deadline was thanksgiving.

I call and get a brehette. I’m giving her my income in a nutshell and we giving over plans and I stupidly mention if it covers therapist. I tried to play it off like just wanting to know the range of what it covers since I usually just do it online and barely go to the doc in general.

Anyways I don’t remember I said some shyt that made me giggle and she giggled too but away from the phone.
She even gave me her personal number if I have any questions with the insurance shyt. I thought that weird as fukk but fukk it man I took it.

Is she trying to help a stranger who hinted at therapy? This insurance shyt is pretty straight forward. Got a better plan than previous that costs just a bit more, I just pay online and that’s it.

I’m bored, very tempted to get beer or my precious gummies but I’m so comfy in bed

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I work in Insurance Sales, it's been years since I actually had to follow leads & work the phones but it's normal to dispense a contact number to a prospect or a new client. It statistically lowers the chance of rapid disenrollment if they feel like they have their own Agent to speak with if they have any questions or issues.

Now having said that, as long as it's her personal line and not a business line, she could be trying to test your level of interest. You won't know until you try it.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I work in Insurance Sales, it's been years since I actually had to follow leads & work the phones but it's normal to dispense a contact number to a prospect or a new client. It statistically lowers the chance of rapid disenrollment if they feel like they have their own Agent to speak with if they have any questions or issues.

Now having said that, as long as it's her personal line and not a business line, she could be trying to test your level of interest. You won't know until you try it.
She said it was her personal number. I was just wondering