The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Dude, quit messing with those stupid dating apps. Go talk to real women. It’s a pandemic but it’s a good time to meet them cause they are all coming out or relationships, lonely and not getting the attention that they use to get cause clubs/bars/ parties are not popping like they use to.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Those are bots bruh lol

It's gremlin looking nikkaz with hoes out here. Physical presence > a face on a screen. Stop being shy & talk to girls my nikka, she don't know you personally & the worst she can do is say no or give you a wrong number lol

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
KcOK60.gif
I know it’s funny but at the same time. Wtf man this is pathetic. Makes me angry at myself.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Girls only care about looks but it's especially true online. Ugly dudes are able to bypass it if they have a lot of money, or some perceived status or image. I would recommend you look for an average girl that doesn't care about looks, and doesn't care about someone having a perceived status or image. Where you can be yourself and be accepted for who you are. But it's not many women out there like that so good luck.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Girls only care about looks but it's especially true online. Ugly dudes are able to bypass it if they have a lot of money, or some perceived status or image. I would recommend you look for an average girl that doesn't care about looks, and doesn't care about someone having a perceived status or image. Where you can be yourself and be accepted for who you are. But it's not many women out there like that so good luck.

Worthless loser has spoken

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

average women think they are gods gift to men in 2020. It’s better he just talk to highly attractive women cause dudes never wants to hit on them in person but online in the DMs.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: