Reppin
Harlem
I'd fukk you.:yeshrug:
full

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Almost anything is better than "Hey". When you say "Hey" these hoes are thinking you couldn't take the time to come up with something funnier, and they know you probably just say it to all of em so it doesn't make em feel special.

Try and send one of these gifs to the next couple hoes see if it works better. Don't say nothing just send one of em.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Imma try it lmao

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
When you “Get wealthy” you’ll still be an ugly lame :heh:
The hoes I have fukked don’t love me anyways. Might as well buy bad bytch p*ssy then get with bytches on my level for free. I’m going to die alone but atleast I’ll have dope shyt to comfort me.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
All these damn matches but my phone so dry. It’s embarrassing. It’s making me think I need to make money my main focus now. Get wealthy.

Money should be your main focus anyway. But my advice is don’t put too much thought into it. The more angry or frustrated you become the more thirsty vibes you put out as you move forward. Women are good at picking up on those.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Online dating is the easiest sh1t ever, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. My phone is jumping like I'm a dope boy. These women are lonely and they're settling for at home dates. If your crib is comfortable, clean and you have wine and snacks, you're definitely fukking.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I ain't never see you OP. But you come off as lame with all these threads you make in TLR about your life constantly. I can see why bytches don't hit you back up.