The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Never said you did but two of them say that. I think I will start with the 4 hour week one. Doing these 10-12 hr 4 day in a row shifts suck. I’m grateful but it’s so boring.
Ok but wrong books

I said his two latest books

Tools of Titans and Tribe of Mentors

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So what. 20s

Exactly Breh. So you're probably around 25. Social Media isn't real life

The best way IMO is to cold approach people, conferences, grocery store, play sports and connect with good dudes, etc. If you not comfortable starting a convos with complete strangers, it's gonna be tough for you

Cold approach, cold approach, cold approach

Bet money you don't even cold approach your IG followers :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’m not an incel though I had sex several weeks ago. I have a fwb, a girl I may date and several girls from tinder and bumble. Suck my shyt. Trying to see what that roster life about because bytches play games
Complaining about females not hitting you back is an incel trait

Stop asking and repeating and just do it..youve received more than another advice to apply yourself but you clearly have issues listening as well..you young nikkas make the silliest things harder than chinese arithmetic :heh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Complaining about females not hitting you back is an incel trait

Stop asking and repeating and just do it..youve received more than another advice to apply yourself but you clearly have issues listening as well..you young nikkas make the silliest things harder than chinese arithmetic :heh:
Stop reaching. Y’all know I’m green to this. You don’t have to put your input if it’s such a chore. Forum full of many threads

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

The best way IMO is to cold approach people, conferences, grocery store, play sports and connect with good dudes, etc. If you not comfortable starting a convos with complete strangers, it's gonna be tough for you

Aite

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
OP I'm not sure how deep in your 20s you are but if getting your IG popping is your focus you need to take steps in real life. Social media is image and entertainment so if you don't have any angelic voice or comedy star level humor you need fashion and a physique. So focusing on your income and exercise is likely the answer.

Take 18 months to focus solely on changing your income to responsibly afford your wardrobe and hitting the gym to look good in and out of your shirt (pause). In month 18, assess how you feel about your progress and how people (mainly women) treat you in real life.

If you're satisfied, start posting your improved self for those who already follow you, go out probably every weekend to connect to people (women) to exchange handles. If you're not satisfied, take 12 more months. After that's done, that's 2 1/2 years. At that point I don't see a reason you shouldn't be ready to cash in on your improvements.
I recently got a full time at a distribution center. Just finished my 3rd week of work. I think I make $12 an hour. How can I improve my income further?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Ehh,There’s a killer virus out there right now spread through close contact. This might be a bad idea.