The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I’m single. Well move on, I already was heartbroken as a teen. Now as an adult, I care more bout simply havin a cutie around than the connection and shyt.
:mjlol: so you think you're just gonna have a girlfriend around all the time and not form a connection and she's just gonna stay and not cause mad drama? The difference between a friend with benefits and a girlfriend is the emotional needs you fulfill with her as well. When you don't fulfill those somehow she starts looking elsewhere. There's enough broken people walking around out here not looking to connect with someone because they were hurt a long time ago and continue that hurt onto other people. Don't be one of them. If you want a girlfriend because you can't be by yourself you need therapy not a girlfriend...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol: so you think you're just gonna have a girlfriend around all the time and not form a connection and she's just gonna stay and not cause mad drama? The difference between a friend with benefits and a girlfriend is the emotional needs you fulfill with her as well. When you don't fulfill those somehow she starts looking elsewhere. There's enough broken people walking around out here not looking to connect with someone because they were hurt a long time ago and continue that hurt onto other people. Don't be one of them. If you want a girlfriend because you can't be by yourself you need therapy not a girlfriend...
Exactly:hhh::hhh::hhh: he is trynna find happiness thru a girl...like what:hhh::hhh:.... a girlfriend won’t solve shyt

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m willing to be a good boyfriend just tryin to have fun today

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
the post I quoted was him saying he is 23...

now I read Barnett showing receipts of him saying he was 20 5 years ago....

regardless OP is fukking weirdo.
Weirdo or not, so what

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District