The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bruh that girl 19 and you're 25 and she has made no indications that she's interested in you. Leave her alone and look somewhere else
I’m talking the tinder girl I’m be at the mall with today breh

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I see, I thought you were talking bout the girl from work. Please debrief us on your mission results later today :mjlol:

Better get an S rank or higher
I fukked up and didn’t reply when she said the time altho i thought I did. If this bytch playin games I’m gettin someone else

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Wait til that girl you in a relationship with breaks your heart OP then what you gonna do? You can't find self satisfaction via a relationship you need to have that before otherwise you are bringing baggage in and going to create a toxic relationship
Yeah, and the worst thing about it is that he’s looking for love. That’s the worst reason to look for a relationship because that means you’re looking for a happiness, which also means that once she does some bullshyt your heart will be ripped out and you’ll be even more depressed than before.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and the worst thing about it is that he’s looking for love. That’s the worst reason to look for a relationship because that means you’re looking for a happiness, which also means that once she does some bullshyt your heart will be ripped out and you’ll be even more depressed than before.
Right now I accept I need to get better socially and etc. A relationship would be nice af but I have to be realistic. If I can get the occasional cutie to fukk with me that’ll keep me sane.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You're a victim
I just realized this nikka is technically doing good. I don’t know about his life at home, but one full-time job, one part-time job, fukkin hoes off tinder, looks good on paper.

He honestly should be happy to have these things, especially during a time like this.

I still won’t understand how a gf is gonna make someone who says he gets multiple chicks happy.

Plus he’s making bread as well, I don’t get it.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I just realized this nikka is technically doing good. I don’t know about his life at home, but one full-time job, one part-time job, fukkin hoes off tinder, looks good on paper.

He honestly should be happy to have these things, especially during a time like this.

I still won’t understand how a gf is gonna make someone who says he gets multiple chicks happy.

Plus he’s making bread as well, I don’t get it.
Not true all of that could mean he overworked at dead end jobs and fukkin ugly big chicks that like "how henessy taste"

:wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Right now I accept I need to get better socially and etc. A relationship would be nice af but I have to be realistic. If I can get the occasional cutie to fukk with me that’ll keep me sane.
no!!!! you need a group of friends to keep you sane and pushing you to be better...u got the game all fukked up:stopitslime:
you looking at women as a drug(a quickfix) to supply you happiness for a brief moment.... but when things go wrong you gonna be depressed like when a addict is off they drugs:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: