The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Rozay Oro

You did this age thing yaself breh. You mentioned an age in almost every thread you made.

It got to the point where I thought I was buggin because you mentioned a different age sometimes and I was like wait....

But you my homie so I ain’t really think about it.

Are you lying about the tinder girls breh? I’m only asking because you seem hooked on having a girlfriend, but claim you smash bytches off tinder.

I’m like,
:mindblown::mindblown:

I’m still confused about it because it doesn’t make sense to me.

I won’t look at you different because you had your reasons. It’s ok to improve later in life breh.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro

You did this age thing yaself breh. You mentioned an age in almost every thread you made.

It got to the point where I thought I was buggin because you mentioned a different age sometimes and I was like wait....

But you my homie so I ain’t really think about it.

Are you lying about the tinder girls breh? I’m only asking because you seem hooked on having a girlfriend, but claim you smash bytches off tinder.

I’m like,
:mindblown::mindblown:

I’m still confused about it because it doesn’t make sense to me.

I won’t look at you different because you had your reasons. It’s ok to improve later in life breh.
How is a girlfriend going to help when you say you get multiple bytches off tinder?

I don’t get it.
Not lying bout my experiences with tinder.
My goal is a girlfriend but I’m just getting hook ups. That’s why I wanted to steal that one girl from work cause she’s actual gf material.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Why can't you continue to date one of the Tinder girls?
This girl I’m going to the mall with later today well I’m trying to see if I can turn it into something with her. Every other tinder girl that I actually got to meet was just a late night hook up. It’s tough

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
A relationship will only cure your problem for a short period of time..true happiness comes from within yourself now from others:ufdup:
Trust me I learned that the hard way several years ago:ufdup:
I’m in a much happier place today than over 2 years ago

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I have a full time and a part time job. Only thing I can think of web dev or code for months to get a job. I was thinking of making a YouTube channel. What ideas y’all got?