The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@Rozay Oro the thing is 2 get some females in yo life u need to stop chasing and forget about women...(now wait hear me out:dame:) u need a support system/friends you can hang out with...preferably nikkas that get bytchies on the regular:yeshrug::yeshrug:go out and have fun and the cards will fall in place:ehh::ehh:
Pre rona I go to bars/clubs cuz I like to drink with my friends and dance:yeshrug::yeshrug: women always flock:yeshrug:that’s how I’m successful:yeshrug:...u put all this pressure on getting women..no wonder u failing

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rozay Oro the thing is 2 get some females in yo life u need to stop chasing and forget about women...(now wait hear me out:dame:) u need a support system/friends you can hang out with...preferably nikkas that get bytchies on the regular:yeshrug::yeshrug:go out and have fun and the cards will fall in place:ehh::ehh:
Pre rona I go to bars/clubs cuz I like to drink with my friends and dance:yeshrug::yeshrug: women always flock:yeshrug:that’s how I’m successful:yeshrug:...u put all this pressure on getting women..no wonder u failing

All this is for nothing

If he would lie about his age for years he is most likely lying about everything else.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
giphy.gif
Y’all have ole boi tryna whip up some keyboard magic tryna finesse his way out of this...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok breh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps